What happened to my alarm system last night ?

An ADT dealer may have installed your alarm, but you're not an ADT customer, the dealer has your account......

Reply to
Russell Brill
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Russell Brill

Apparently the OP lacks our sense of humor.

Reply to
Frank Olson

May be you guys with all this great sense of humor should become standup comedians.

Reply to
Brent

Conversely, does that mean that all you guys with out this great sense of humor should sit down and shut up?

Reply to
Jim

"Brent" a écrit dans le message de news: ead5p2$7u6$ snipped-for-privacy@nntp.aioe.org...

They wish,but there too old to do stand up...there legs cant hold them up for more then 10 minute at a time..

To much beer at lunch time for a long period and it has a tendency to develop the belly!

Reply to
Petem

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Speak for yourself "Frenchie"! :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Hey old fart!

Cant stand the true?

or just cant stand.......up

damn I love vacation...

"Frank Ols>

Reply to
Petem

Who you callin' an "old fart", you "Quebecois small fry"?. One more remark like that and we really will cut you loose after we "resettle" your sorry ass around Henry Hudson's Bay. We can't very well let you "Frenchies" keep the seaway. Montreal with all the restaurants, the chefs, and the pretty waitresses stay on the CANADIAN side of the border too!

Reply to
Frank Olson

You know what? I just understood why most of Canadian envy us here,we have the best the country ever had..woman,gastronomy and that European feeling..

Frank don't even think removing this from us..in fact it is us that made it like that..

But don't worry Frank if you want to move here and leave behind this Asian invaded province of yours,there is always some job opportunity here for counter clerk...;-)

P.s. I wont read the ng too much in the next few days,I'm heading north....really north,about a 3 hour drive from Montreal,were there is no net,no cell coverage,no pager coverage,even the satellite TV don't go there..(ok I am pushing on this one)...but over the air TV is scarce..if non existent..I have a few wall eyes and some truite to catch,then I will smoke them,anyone want some?(smoke the fish as a cooking method ,no any other type of smoking...LOL)

Reply to
Petem

"Petem" a écrit dans le message de news: gHtzg.11588$ snipped-for-privacy@wagner.videotron.net...

Damn after reading this post I just noticed that I started to sound like bAss...Shit I really need some vacation... see ya all!!

Reply to
Petem

Take care!! Hope you catch a big one (or two)!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.