Brinks Forces Tech-Man To Remove Links & Software

Brinks Home Security forces IX Webhosting & Tech-Man to remove all external links to all FREE brinks manuals from his website.

Brinks Home Security also forces IX Webhosting & Tech-Man to remove Tech Help Beta software from his website.

If anyone would care to host the FREE brinks manuals links, and the Tech Help Beta software, please let me know.

If anyone knows anything about intellectual property law, please get back to me.

Thank you

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas
Loading thread data ...

My opinion again... (Protected Free Speech AGAIN)

Manuals are the copyrite property of the creator or the entity paying for their creation depending on the circumstances. The information contained in Tech Help though was all reverse engineered or written and created by volunteers who freely gave it to Jim Rojas and/or gave him permission to include it in Tech Help and that claim by Brinks is BULLSHIT.

Bob La Londe I am not a sock puppet.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

So you wrote the " FREE brinks manuals" or purchased the copyrights?

Reply to
Si Ballenger

All I did was provide links to where they can be obtained. Anyone who knows how to use a search engine can accomplish the same thing.

Jim Rojas

Si Ballenger wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Sounds like Brinks needs to file against Google. Good luck with that.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

That will never happen. Brinks only goes after lawsuits they can win by default. :)

Jim Rojas

Bob La L>> All I did was provide links to where they can be obtained. Anyone who

Reply to
Jim Rojas

So you wrote the " FREE brinks manuals" or purchased the copyrights?

Reply to
Anonymous

----------------------------------

Thank you for trying our sample web based remailer/Usenet posting facility.

You used our SAMPLE secured anonymous remailer. Had you been using our subscribers interface, your message would appear here without any plugs or advertisements.

formatting link

----------------------------------

Reply to
Sableman

PDF-ZOO is probably owned and operated by Brinks and/or Mark Sableman. This would explain a great many things.

Jim Rojas

An> I have nothing really to do with all this. But I have looked at their user

manuals at pdf-zoo.com. Some clearly say COPYRIGHT SCANTRONICS or INTELLISENSE, I didn't know Brinks acquired Scantronics or intellisense recently? I wonder if the SEC is aware that Brinks maybe hiding assets?

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Yeah, I'd pay to see that. Brinks is like the schoolyard bully though, just go after the ducks. Google would wipe the floor with them.

Reply to
shotgun boogie

LOL! Umm yea why don't you call the SEC and tell em?

manuals at pdf-zoo.com. Some clearly say COPYRIGHT SCANTRONICS or INTELLISENSE, I didn't know Brinks acquired Scantronics or intellisense recently? I wonder if the SEC is aware that Brinks maybe hiding assets?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

formatting link
Jim Rojas

Bob La L>> Brinks Home Security forces IX Webhosting & Tech-Man to remove all

Reply to
Jim Rojas
10,000 NAMBLA members can't be wrong.
Reply to
Roland Moore

Reply to
Rim Jojas

Humm. So perhaps you could replace direct links with carefully crafted google search.

Perhaps there is a "getlucky:" inline command that takes you straight to the first link found.

Reply to
CWatters

Seems not..

formatting link

Reply to
CWatters

it's a shame that you know what NAMBLA is......

Reply to
BDEBJ

And now it's a shame you know too.

Reply to
Just Looking

How would you know?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.