We may be BASS-FREE SHORTLY - LET US PRAY

Guess Bass had no balls to post this in ASA. He posted it in CHA instead.. I think the nodule they found is on top of his sholders:)

******************************************************* I'll be taking some time off soon to deal with a medical problem. My doctor informed me on Thursday that a "nodule" in my right lung is malignant. Tests next week will determine whether it has metastasized, how much lung I'm going to lose and whether there will be chemo or radiotherapy following the surgery. This, in turn, will determine how much I'll be participating here and in my business during the treatment and recovery process.

While I'm in the hospital our staff will be handling the day-to-day operation of the business. I hope to be back at work within a week or two after the surgery but if the treatment needs to be aggressive I may be away for a month or more.

Some who participate here are friends or clients. I regret any inconvenience my absence may cause. My family is strong and very supportive and because I'm in good general health I expect to make a full recovery. I'll try to participate in CHA as much as I can during the next week or so and again as soon as I'm back on my feet.

Reply to
Group-Moderator
Loading thread data ...

Well at least that little blood vessel did not burst in your head yet, you know the one that you wish on everyone else

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Where do we send flowers?

Reply to
Group-Moderator

The Florida BBB will get a break too. The Online vender operating under the names shown below has an UNSATISFACTORY RECORD with the BBB with 20 complaints in the past 36 months,

11 were closed in the last year. You decide.

Bass Home Electronics 4883 Fallcrest Cir Sarasota, FL 34233 Telephone: (941) 925-9747 Fax: (941) 925-9747

formatting link

formatting link

formatting link

See the BBB report on line before you purchase from this vendor.

There is a lot more to consider than just a low price when shopping on the internet. Don't become the next victim. SEE THE REPORT BELOW

formatting link

Reply to
Group-Moderator

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

Reply to
captainvideo462002

Well Said Lenny, I hope the surgery goes well for Mr. Bass.

James B

Reply to
J Barnes

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Is a "dead faint" close?

Reply to
Frank Olson

Does being a clueless Moron physically hurt? If so, how do you stand the pain?

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Tylonol and Johnny Walker (Red Label).

Reply to
Frank Olson

Our mother makes it real nice at night

Reply to
Group-Moderator

And you are proof she sleeps with Satan.

Reply to
Si Ballenger

Mike's just happy someone else has worse health problems than he does

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Mike did you ever think that "if" he passed on he'd just come back to haunt you?

Instead of just a minor net annoyance he'd now be that cold spot next to your bed...

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I have no healt problems. Maybe you being Bass's son may get the same thing and ww will be minused the ASS and the HOLE at the same time. WHERE DID YOU GET THIS SHIRT?

formatting link

Reply to
Group-Moderator

I have spoken to the other side already....... BBBBBBBBBBooooooooo His brother still thinks he is an asshole...earn EVP Leuck..........

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Which shirt? and have the tremors subsided yet?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

ROFL!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Your mother still gives me tremors afterall these years. This shirt

formatting link

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Reply to
captainvideo462002

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.