WANTED - Veritas PCB

Anyone know where I can buy an older PCB from a Veritas R8 alarm. Number on PCB is "TEXECOM 1995 PC009-4"

TIA

Reply to
vw-stuff
Loading thread data ...

I assume that from your lack of reply to me in your other thread on this subject that

(1) The quote of £130 was supply of the part only ? (2) You are capable of fitting and programming an alarm control panel yourself (dont forget that if you change the PCB you will also have to program the system from scratch)

You would be better off getting a newer (more modern) alarm panel the majority of which are superior to the Veritas 8.

Chenging the Panel does not mean changing the Sensors as well.

Reply to
BIG NIGE

Presumably someone has tested your system to come to the conclusion that there is a dry joint on the PCB because most tamper faults on alarm systems are NOT dry joint faults on the PCB.

Reply to
BIG NIGE

I am sure this person would have the ability to change the board and program the thing. Typical example of a little knowledge causing a big F@#!UP... Why do people think we all do this for the fun, yet they expect a wage for going to work.

Reply to
Paul Ekins

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.