Video surveillance system review

Hi, I'm looking for a site with review of video surveillance systems, I don't know if there are sites dedicated to the matter, and for now I can't find one.

I'm interested on products with the best price/performance ratio for

Ip Network cameras

Analog network cameras

Digital Video recorders

Recording and management software

For now I've found Axis network cam and Nuvico for analog, but I'm interested on expert reviews.

Please help me.

Thank you in advance.

Reply to
Pipp
Loading thread data ...

Try various trade magazines they have camera articles in there archieves

formatting link
formatting link

also try

formatting link

Reply to
nick markowitz

Those are trade magazines and they do have articles on CCTV. However, their "reviews" are really just advertising. You'll notice that almost every glowing report on whatever product is being reviewed is accompanied by a full-page color ad for the same product somewhere else in the same issue. There is useful product information in those articles but I wouldn't characterise it as a review since the copy is largely provided by the manufacturer.

Super circuits is a vendor. They sell lots of CCTV equipment. I assume they're nice folks though I've not done business with them. However, the information on their site is advertising, just as it is with every online CCTV and alarm system store, including mine.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

every online CCTV and alarm system store, including mine.

Now *that's* the truth!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Robert L Bass ha scritto:

So, there isn't a a site whit "unbiased" reviews ?

Reply to
Pipp

Unfortunately, no.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

About the only ones I know of are "Consumer Reports" and the BBB (although the latter has a "slant" toward their members).

Reply to
FIRETEK

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.