4 Channel Video pci card ?

Does anyone market a 4 channel pci video card and security software that allow a display window (with enclosed 4 camera views) that can be moved to a monitor other than your primary one? I would like to stay under $150.00. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Ted
Loading thread data ...

It seems like we had an Avermedia card doing just that at my old job. Not sure if you're looking for stretched display across two monitors or switching to the second monitor and displaying there alone?

formatting link

Reply to
BD PC Services

Here's a link to one of their products which might do the job for you:

formatting link
It's called "AVerDiGi NV7000", a 4-channel PCI card that will record audio and video onto your hard drive. According to the company's website, "Real time display and recording, a pure MPEG4 hardware-compression solution! Our top of the line Windows-based digital surveillance recording (DVR) solution that provides remote recording & monitoring, digital video archiving, password protection, and much more. Audio and video recording in synchronization. Also stackable up to 4 video capture cards. Now you can also take advantage of a meshed IP / CCTV Camera infrastructure for your daily surveillance needs."

We carry AverMedia in our online store. I haven't personally tried it so I can't vouch for the performance. The specs look ok for what you want to accomplish though and their prices are reasonable. If you're in the trade, you can order from any of the major distributors. I mostly sell to DIYers.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.