Throwing Away Moore Old Junk - And Some Good Stuff

I just cleared off a shelf in the shop for stock. It was easy. I just threw several thousand dollars worth of good used Panasonic Key phones in the dumpster.

Well, that almost cleared the shelf. I got excited for a moment when I saw a small Dedicated Micros DVR in the back. That hope was quickly squashed when I saw the Moore's Electronic sticker on it. It was much easier for me to throw that in the dumpster to finish clearly the shelf.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

Just pitched another old DVR same model. No sticker, but I don't have time to play with it.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Any of you folks ever use the Panasonic "Reel to Reel" (7/8") video recorders..?. got 2 out in the barn taking up space... dumpster full of old bank tapes as well... .. RTS

Reply to
RTS

LOL one of my first camera jobs I used a tape recorder. Customer told me about 6 months later that it took him about 1-1/2 hours to watch the playback video on 12 cameras from the day before. Then he changed the tape to record for that new day. He had two weeks worth of video so he could go back. I asked him why he watched video of all

12 cameras? He said, he wanted to make sure nothing happened yesterday!!

I said, you are wasting a whole lot of time for nothing!! ;-)

I have a lot of STUFF as well. I will most likely contact this local outfit that takes (picks up) old dead worthless electronics and recycles the stuff. Don't know but "there are gold in them thar hills" or something!!!

I have considered eBay but................ The time involved it a PITA!

WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO?!!?!!?

Later,

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

I have boxes of unopened VHS tapes,and at least on unopened 24HR VRT...

I threw some tapes away a while back... maybe. I don't remember.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.