Thank You for taking my problem child customers

I was told raw broccoli .beets.cauliflower by my doctor were good to eat during my chemo the big problem was and still is that dam metal taste which tomato sause seems to help with big problem now is i have a temporary colostomy and there are many foods i can not eat which is driving me crazy.

Reply to
nmarkowitz
Loading thread data ...

LOVE POTION NUMBER NINE (Leiber / Stoller)

I took my troubles down to Madame Rue You know that gypsy with the gold-capped tooth She's got a pad down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine Sellin' little bottles of Love Potion Number Nine

I told her that I was a flop with chics I've been this way since 1956 She looked at my palm and she made a magic sign She said "What you need is Love Potion Number Nine"

She bent down and turned around and gave me a wink She said "I'm gonna make it up right here in the sink" It smelled like turpentine, it looked like Indian ink I held my nose, I closed my eyes, I took a drink

I didn't know if it was day or night I started kissin' everything in sight But when I kissed a cop down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine She broke my little bottle of Love Potion Number Nine

------ guitar solo ------

I held my nose, I closed my eyes, I took a drink

I didn't know if it was day or night I started kissin' everything in sight But when I kissed a cop down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine She broke my little bottle of Love Potion Number Nine Love Potion Number Nine Love Potion Number Nine Love Potion Number Nine

Same here, but different wife.

My brother swears by the stuff. He's been on it for 10 years and still remains cancer free. I don't know if it works but it can';t hurt and I don't like sharks anyway so what the heck.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I asked my doctor what to eat during chemo. He said to eat whatever I like. Nothing tastes good but it's important to avoid the rapid weight loss. I put up with some stuff just to make my wife and family happy since they believe it helps. Besides, what if they're right? :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.