Speed

Any data on a camera that caluclates cars speed.

Reply to
Rich
Loading thread data ...

We've got a couple of vans up here that do a bang up job. Unfortunately after the Government spent untold millions on the "photo-radar" program, the whole thing got bogged down in a huge legal sink-hole (or should I say "stink-hole"?). You can probably pick up a few vans "cheap" (like they got rid of the "fast cats"). :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Those vans are making a TON of money out this-a-way.

One highway camera I heard last week was banging out 20K in fines a day!..freeway radar speeding tickets are 169.00 a pop. I want one of my own, then I could retire.

| >

| | We've got a couple of vans up here that do a bang up job. Unfortunately | after the Government spent untold millions on the "photo-radar" program, | the whole thing got bogged down in a huge legal sink-hole (or should I | say "stink-hole"?). You can probably pick up a few vans "cheap" (like | they got rid of the "fast cats"). :-)

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.