Security Alarm Parts

Can I please get some recommendations on some good online security alarm stores (Canada and the US). I need to order a few napco P3200 security systems with a bunch of PIR's, smokes, heats etc etc.

I used to have a source here (Burtek) where I live and I loved the people there. They were bought out few years ago, and I've been out of the alarm system industry now for awhile as well so I've lost touch with any of the local supply sources.

Thanks

Reply to
Michelle
Loading thread data ...

Burtek's still around. They're Burtek/ADI now, and if you've purchased from them in the past, you shouldn't have a problem. (They're still very nice people).

Reply to
Frank Olson

Unfortunately when ADI took over Burtek all the guys in Edmonton west end Burtek quit. I just wasn't very impressed with them with the few times I went to ADI.

Frank Ols>

Reply to
Smuckers

Reply to
George Siegle

long time ago too.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I was in ADI in Edmonton about 6 months ago and they seemed a bit confused as to if they had or could get Napco stuff. One counter guy said they carried it, and another country guy said they didn't.

Too bad.. I liked Napco panels.

George Siegle wrote:

Reply to
Yoda

sage

Call Napco and ask them how to get their panels where you are.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.