Lightning Strikes Again...

Check this out:

Lightning strike(s) Thursday, takes out two outdoor cams, two 3com 4400 network switches in two seperate buildings, and Monday morning, I get a message that a third building has lost the chime feature on its security system. We check it out, a FA 1600 with wireless panics and 6 hardwired doors with magnets. 12,000 sq. ft. building, doors all on home runs. Panel set to chime, but no door will chime. Reset panel via programming, no change, turn off/on chime, no change, power down/up, no change. The board is damaged, I tell my helper. Or, improbable as it may be, all the magnets in the building have fused reed switches.

EVERY door magnet was fused closed! The board tests out fine.... (I suspect NSA involvement, of course)

Rick C.

Reply to
Ranger
Loading thread data ...

You have to wonder why the board was fine with voltage going from the hub to the outlying doors.. wonder why it did not travel back to the panel.. maybe the path to ground was quicker through the line then to the steel frames? Or maybe it was just a really smart perp. who took advantage of the lightining storm as cover? NSA

Reply to
camman

NSA PSYCHOPATH,

I know you MOTHER FUCKERS are CHILD RAPISTS, SADISTS, PERVERTS, MASS MURDERERS, CRIMINALS and BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS. You can FOOL the rest of the 300 mil AMERICAN SLAVES you SUCCESSFULLY PROGRAMMED but you CANNOT fool me.

I also know you WILL DESTROY my door alarm and surveillance security system and make them inoperable one way or the other and YOU PSYCHOPATHS are FUCKING PUSSIES who will RUN CRYING MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY if you have to FIGHT an OPPONENT with EQUAL POWER.

DEFINITION of BRAVERY as per US GOVT PSYCHOPATHS and 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES and MORONS.

INSANELY POWERFUL AMERICAN FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS murdering, raping, sexually abusing, humiliating and torturing WEAK, UTTERLY POWERLESS and DEFENSELESS INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS.

Reply to
McGinn

Aluminum doors and jambs I tried to rap the reeds loose, just for fun, and two of the six broke loose - they were on the shortest ( 100') runs. I think the lightning's electric field induced current in the loops - still strange that the board took no damage.

Reply to
Ranger

Clearly your opponents presently enjoy a distinct advantage.

Reply to
Frank Olson

PUSSY Frank Olson,

Advantage with INSANELY UNLIMITED POWER given by FUCKING LOW IQ AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES and MORONS like yourself.

Reply to
McGinn

I'm curioius; were they recessed or surface mount contacts?

Ranger wrote:

Reply to
Crash google

Jeez man,,,at least stay in your own annoying world. Create a rant thread and stay there, your stupid non-sensical Prozac rants are just plain dumb already.

McG> > Check this out:

Reply to
Crash google

Crash,

All were recessed Ademco - forget the # but were the smaller style (7/8" hole?) Also, I wired this bldg with Cat 5E, before I knew better - have to be careful in the can or break the spindly little solid wires. Live and learn....

Bldg staff claims strike was right outside the bldg, but no one mentioned the sizzle of a close strike - a sound they would remember!

Rick

Reply to
Ranger

I stopped using recessed contacts in aluminum or steel frames for just this reason. Seems they are more likely to weld closed than using surface mount contacts. I discover this years ago when doing 3 interconnected model homes. 2 days after installing probably 60 contacts there was a close lightning hit...every freekin one of the Sentrol recessed contacts in the aluminum windows welded closed, but not the ones in the wood frame doors though. Pissed me off.

Ranger wrote:

Reply to
Crash

We had a lightning strike on a fence between two warehouses. One had an ADT Focus system and the other had one of ours. Seems the ADT contacts (private labelled Sentrols) all welded closed but the GRI's we used were completely unaffected. One lightning hit isn't what you'ld call sufficient proof of "quality" of one contact over another (at least in my book), but it was enough for the owner of both the warehouses. We replaced the ADT panel and contacts.

Another "beef" I have on the ADT "Focus" panels with the multi line alpha keypads... When the phone line to the panel goes down, it's displayed quite prominently on the keypad "Telephone Line Trouble". In a commercial environment where you have a lot of employees and subcontractors coming and going, this kind of information shouldn't be made so readily accessible, don't you think? I mean, isn't a security system supposed to provide some sort of "security"?? Duhhh!

Reply to
Frank Olson

SINGLED DIGIT IQed LOW IQ MORON Crash,

Why dont you go rape your pet animals like millions of pet owners do in america.

Reply to
McGinn

Okay now what exactly is wrong with having sex with pet animals???

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Crash has a goldfish

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

Call and ask this PSYCHOPATHIC NSA WHORE CUNTS Maddelina Wahl and Kathleen Taylor.

List of UNDERCOVER EVIL AMERICAN GOVT NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS and their ADDRESSES and PHONE NUMBERS.

The FIRST TWO agents Maddelina Wahl and Kathleen Taylor are listed on

formatting link
under their UNDERCOVER AGENTS HUSBANDS names Larry Wahl and Kevin Taylor.

1) Agent Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 38331 ph 248-324-1527. 2) Agent Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph 248-356-1946.

3) Agent Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph

248-477-9161.

4) Agent Frank Spodek, email id: sfrank9 at aol.com or snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

5) 351 FTK - Atlanta, Georgia car registration in Sep 2004 (undercover agents)
Reply to
McGinn

He didn't suggest having sex. He suggested rape. That's more about violence than sex. You need to brush up on your PC manual.

Hmm. Would a sex manual involving animals be called the Llama Sutra? :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

It will be called AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS ANIMAL RAPING SUTRA

Reply to
McGinn

Not that's the Camel Sutra. What is it with you and Llamas??

Reply to
Frank Olson

Jesus fearing Alabama Sutra would be BETTER.

formatting link
Alabama man charged with cruelty over alleged sex with pony

LINDEN, Ala. A west Alabama man who was allegedly caught having sex with a pony, which died a few days later, pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor animal cruelty.

Marengo County court officials said today that 52-year-old Henry Lewis of rural Dixons Mills is set to stand trial July 11th.

Lewis entered the plea during a hearing Tuesday in Linden.

Authorities said four women saw the man having sex with a six-week-old horse in a field in early May and tried to stop him. Lewis refused and was gone when they came back with another man.

Alabama is among 15 states that lack a law expressly prohibiting sex with animals, according to Stephanie Bell, a caseworker with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

Alabama law does make it a crime to kill or hurt an animal that belongs to someone else, or to subject an animal to cruel mistreatment. But District Attorney Greg Griggers said the case is questionable because the pony was not examined for injuries after its death.

If convicted, Lewis could be sentenced to a six month jail term and fined up to one-thousand dollars.

Dixon Mill is located in south Marengo County.

Reply to
McGinn

Are you in one of those states ?

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.