Re: Have you heard about the "Unlocker"

I have talked to these guys, and they talk a good game. i would like to hear some customer comments though. Let us know if it works like they say. The whole unlock "charges" deal is a good RMR tool for them ain't it.

Received this email this morning about this product. > Anyone heard about it? > > The TAKE-OVER Solution You've Been Waiting For > > > > Reduce Your Labor Costs > > Acquire new accounts for as little as $19.95 > > No more pulling panels off the wall > > Reset locked codes in less than 30 seconds > > > > The "Instant Unlocker" is scheduled to arrive from our factory on January > 15. For details, please go to > >
formatting link
or call 888-869-4737. > > > > Sincerely, > > > > Dave Castle > > ABT, Inc. > > 5817 Dryden Place, Suite 104 > > Carlsbad, CA 92008 > > Toll: 760-438-4693 > > Toll Free: 888-869-4737 > > Fax: 760-438-8790 > > Mobile: 619-504-7793 > > > > Thanks > > Norm Mugford > > > > I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you? >
formatting link
Reply to
Tommy
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.