Re: Funny Stuff

If this doesn't put a smile on your face then stop scratching as the lid = of

> your coffin!!! > >
formatting link

RHC: Man, someone hit that nail right square on the head. A real home run......

Reply to
tourman
Loading thread data ...

ROFL -- That would be a good commercial!

Reply to
G. Morgan

Yea, I thought it was a riot. Reminded me a phone call last year with a guy that bought a camera from Harbor Freight and wanted me to get him a monitor. He wasn't very happy when I told him to take back, quickly.

Seems that others have been there as well on this issue. LOL

Reply to
ABLE1

If they haven't yet, it's only a matter of time. I've had at a dozen incidents that sounded almost verbatim. ;-)

I just smile and say "if that's what you wanna do (install cams. from Sam's, Costco. etc..), go for it". Then I tell them to call me in a month or so when they are ready for a real system.

Funny thing is, I never get called back. I think I hurt their pride when I told them they just bought $400 in crap.

Reply to
G. Morgan

I showed it to my wife. She asked if I was the one who recorded it. LOL.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I would like to know who did it and give him about 12 attaboy's!!!

Reply to
ABLE1

Anything composed with that program makes me want to throttle the person who used it. It transcends the lame and unoroginal.

Reply to
Nicko

Let me guess???? You already purchased the $12 camera...............................

Reply to
ABLE1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.