Problem with ADT Security Company

Hmmm...and this level of stupid, ignorant, and profane answer contributes exactly what.....

Oh, I know...it makes us all look like real professionals...thanks !

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell
Loading thread data ...

good for blowing off steam.

Reply to
moe

What in the world?... js

Reply to
alarman

Hey, lookit there Jack-it-off, if your a doorknob sucker,...... your a door nob sucker. What else can one call you if not to suck their dick. After you've sucked one dick, from that point forward you know they're gonna call you what you are. You could build bridges and go to the moon ........ but suck ONE dick and then from that point forward it's just plain ol Jack the cocksucker.

I know you've tried so hard to hide it. Remember when you tried to break the habit and looked for a job just to get off your street corner? But without even realizing it, you picked a job in a sock factory as a sock tucker. That didn't work so you switched to a job at a winery as a cork soaker. Then at a foundry as a coke stoker. Finally giving in to your insatiable hunger, it was back to your same ole street corner. So, I guess you're just gonna have to get used to it. But... you know the story Jack-it-off. You keep your comments to yourself and I'll do the same. Otherwise, your lifes just an open book ...... errr maybe I should say, an open closet.

Reply to
Jim

He's getting more entertaining as the years go by

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Ooops....I think he might finally be losing it....

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

Ahhhh, Now we've got the perfect threesome all working in unison........

It's not a surprise that the three of you would gravitate.

Monkey fart, Monkey smell and Monkey suck.

The combination of the three of you has proved that boogers, shit and scum, stick together.

As long as you continue I'll invoke the SFB ASA rules of engagement.

This is an ALT Newsgroup. You don't control what I or anyone else does here. If you don't like it you can leave.

When you learn to keep you COMMENTS to yourself and keep your AGENDAS out of the group, then I'll do the same. If you want it your way and then oppose someone else who does the same, it will continue.

All you've got to do is keep it technical, and germain to the groups charter and intention.

NOW ...... on a new note:

It's quite possible that NOW we can make this group what it was intended to be. Stay within reasonable bounds of what you know the intention of this group was, back in the beginning and it'll be really nice here. It's possible that SFB will not return. This could be the opportunity that all of us has been seeking for a long, long time. If you choose to continue this, you can be absoutely sure of one thing ....... I won't start it but if you do, I won't just let it go. You can't break the rules and expect that someone else isn't allowed to do the same. And if someone does break the rules I think that in order to keep the group sane, it is incumbant upon the others to come down on the offender .... en-masse. If that isn't done, it will become the free for all that it has been for years. I'll abide by the "groups" rules just as anyone else does. But everyone has got to come to the agreement that we're going to keep the group in control as a "group". It's got to be quite obvious to everyone at this point, that ignoring instigators and disruptors doesn't work. There is a social contract that can be reached here. ALT Newsgroup conduct is only a reality if we let it be. We've all seen the worst of it here. Can we use this possible opportunity to clean up this act and make it what it could be or is everyone just going to let it continue to be what SFB made it.

This seems to be a good point to end all of the garbage that has existed here.

If there's any agreement here .....maybe someone would like to start a new thread so that this can be discussed in a new venue.

Anyone interested in trying to make a new start here?

Reply to
Jim

Uh, it seems you should take your own advice.

Again, see above.

Or what? You'll stomp and kick and throw a fit?

Who the hell do you think you are, gramps? You don't run anything here but your mouth. Maybe you should step back and take a good honest look at yourself. But no, you won't. You never grew up. You're what seventy? You behave like an eight-year-old. Not many here are willing to take direction or admonition from you, of all people. js js

>
Reply to
alarman

R.H.Campbell wrote:

The point is, if he does come back, we'll have settled on a course that he'll either follow or be admonished for, by everyone, consistantly. Will that stop him or anyone? Well we know that it wont actually stop anything. But it is the loss of credibility, the inability to come across to newcomers with an air of innocence. Coming up against a constant and consistant objection from everyone and the inability to be taken into consideration "by everyone" and being told so "by everyone" when addressed by the disruptor, until compliance is met, is the consequence. . This is just something that eveyone has to agree to follow through on and everyone one has to comply with.

Order in any group or society is determned by laws. First the laws have to be decided upon. Then a method of enforcement. Then follow through with the enforcement. If some follow the law and some don't, without consequences ..... the results are always chaos. And there's no denying that's what has occured in this Newsgroup. You have to make the laws, follow them, let those who don't, suffer consequences. All it takes is an agreement by everyone of what is acceptable and what isn't. Then complience or .... what the consequences are. If one is allowed to not suffer consequences, then that leaves anyone else free to break the law. That basic premise has been lacking here for years. We've got an opportunity to fix it. Interested in trying or do you rather it stay as it has been? Do you like the way it's been here for years? You don't have to change anything that you do now. You just have to state openly when someone has broken the contract. If there is no comment from anyone when someone breaks the social contract it empowers the agitator and encourages them that it is alright to continue doing what is not acceptable. Constant admonishment from everyone will ultimately discredit them if not discourage them. This should work for anyone who is participating in this Newsgroup from an installation trade, point of reference. Someone such as RF Willy, who's agenda is simply to raid the Newsgroup, it certainly seems that ignoring him with an occasional admonishment for the sake of newcommers, is the better route.

I certainly could be wrong about this, and if someone has a better idea, let's hear it. Mark has proposed in the past that ignoring agitators, is the better way. I've suggested that if he thinks it would work, how come he doesn't practice it? I'd only agree that ignoring would work if it were done by EVERYONE. And in the case for SFB, somone would still have to post a message stating that his conduct was not acceptable and that he was being ignored by the participants of the group, everytime he tried to sell to someone. That, because he could certainly continue to exist here, selling his parts, while being ignored ..... forever. I suppose a similar post could be made everytime any non conformist posted to a newcomer also. I just think that there's always going to be "someone" who is going to post a response or reply to an "ignoree" no matter what. Regardless of what method of sanction would be used on disruptors, it is incumbent that everyone comply. And I think that that's the toughest part of the problem to overcome. The course is.... Everyone agreeing that something should be done, Agreeing what should be done and then agreeing that it will always be done and then always doing it. Tough but doable. Others in other Newsgroups have done it. Why haven't we?

Reply to
Jim

I'll just let that slide ......... for now.

Lets just see who's actually interested in ending all this and who's not.

Reply to
Jim

And thats what makes it entertaining

Reply to
Mark Leuck

From where I sit, there seem to be only two absolute givens.......RLB WILL be back, and Jim WILL start all over again...

And we WILL go round and round and round....

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

At least under the name we all knew and loved so well. Watch out for the new comers.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Yeah, I've been wondering about "that" too.

Well, if so ........ it'll come out in the open eventually.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.