PR: Bosch CCTV Now Online at Bass Burglar Alarms

Oh. According to someone else from ADT (no, not Mike), Sloud is exactly what he says he is. He's with ADT corporate and they do all sorts of major projects. They're nothing like ADT's trash "authorized dealers."

I hope not. The garden is completely missing so obviously the system failed to protect it. Atlantis' water leak sensors also failed miserably. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

You would know.. going real life with everybody is what you do.

You don't know shit, only what you've heard on this newsgroup. Either that, or you are going by their BBB records .

Reply to
Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

Why? I noticed you are members from your site..."Fowler, a member of the National Burglar & Fire Alarm Association (NBFAA) and the New York Burglar & Fire Alarm Association (NYBFAA)".

I went to the HGCAA meeting last month and besides the $20 lasagna that was awful I learned a tidbit or two.

Went to that site today. So is that a basic CYA thing in case I make cold calls? I see there is an $11K fine for calling someone on the list, or calling without the SANS, right?

Reply to
Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

Reply to
I brive a dus

It's not. So I will take your advice and join at a later date for discounts on classes and material when we are in a position to hire.

I see, form relationships with other business that will be mutually beneficial. Gotcha.

Actually the meeting is @ 12 noon with iced tea. It's presented with Robbs rules - all formal and stuff. It's only a couple hundred bucks a year, which they tell me has good info in the member's area. I'll probably join for the hell of it.

That's the way I read it. Thanks. I might have gotten into trouble if I started a telemarketing campaign without registering.

Not yet.

Okay.. Will look into that too.

They have been hounding us. Still have not given them a hard look.

I don't remember the promise, but I thank you all the same. I feel terrible about the fighting we had a few months ago. I am truly sorry for insulting your family.

I write things sometimes for maximum effect, and when pressed I can go over the edge. I have always respected you as a businessman, and my comment about "small potatoes" was meant to sting (because I knew it might). I also am sorry for that.

On another note, your reply stung pretty hard. I printed it out and re-read it sometimes. It takes brutal tactics to get the point across to me. Yours was received.

Reply to
Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

You're right. There's nothing special about what I do. We've got a bunch of guys who do the same thing. Military bases are a just a big part of our work. Here's a new product that several bases have invested in lately:

formatting link
I couldn't care less what some trunkslammer thinks of me.

Reply to
J.

Here's another one:

formatting link
Also, AFAIK we're the only company currently certified by DHS for antiterrorism technology under the SAFETY Act in the alarm industry.

formatting link

Reply to
J.

The HID guy came in and talked to us about this stuff. I was wondering why the FIPS card contact less portion doesn't seem to use the iCLASS type high security to avoid spoofing. Have you guys at ADT been into the TWIC card too like FIPS?

"J. @netscape.net>" >

Reply to
Roland Moore

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.