PR: United Security LiveShot Cellular Cameras @ Bass Burglar Alarms

PR: United Security LiveShot Cellular Cameras @ Bass Burglar Alarms

While not _strictly_ an HA product, these may be of interest to some here. A client asked me about them this afternoon and I had to say I didn't know anything about them. I got information from USP and added them to our online store.

These cameras, while a bit pricey, offer some interesting features. They capture several video frames upon activation (via a motion detector or a trigger from the HA system) and relay them to a cell phone with video capabilities. The cameras can sent text messages and / or audio along with captured images, allowing you to view and hear what's going on in the home from afar. They also can be triggered by a built-in temperature sensor, warning of potential pipe freeze-ups, etc.

Given the cost I doubt they'll be a major hit but I wouldn't be surprised to see other manufacturers following suit. That will bring prices down. Following is a URL (my website) for additional information.

formatting link

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.