PR: Bosch CCTV Now Online at Bass Burglar Alarms

The poor service responses here could be total bullshit and the BBB stuff could be anything, again you don't know and neither do I

Reply to
Mark Leuck
Loading thread data ...

Yeah right - and pigs are leaping out of my ass too.

I'm sure his BBB record stated here:

formatting link
is cool compared to your employer's record which is abhorrent:
formatting link
Monitronics International, Inc.

2350 Valley View Lane Dallas, TX 75234-5735 Telephone: (972) 243-7443 Fax: (972) 620-5557
formatting link

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record BBB Definition:

unsatisfactory record - A company has an "unsatisfactory business performance record" with the Bureau is based on the experiences reflected in BBB files. This file condition results when the company has failed to resolve or respond to complaints, repeatedly failed to respond or resolve issues in a timely manner, failed to resolve the underlying issues for a pattern BBB Definition:

pattern - More than 2 complaints involving the same allegations usually within 12 months that are significant in relation to the company's size and volume of business. of complaints, failed to honor their commitment to mediate or arbitrate disputes or honor mediated agreements or arbitrated decisions, failed to substantiate, modify or discontinue false advertising claims BBB Definition:

advertising claims - The Better Business Bureau reviews business advertising, (newspaper, magazine, TV, radio, internet) routinely to ensure that it is truthful and ethical. Claims in advertising are measured against basic advertising principles of the BBB Code of Advertising BBB Definition:

BBB Code of Advertising -

formatting link
which was developed to guide advertisers, advertising agencies and advertising media. that are challenged by the BBB, or failed to discontinue unauthorized use of the BBB name and logo, a Federally protected trademark. with the Bureau due to a patternn of complaints concerning difficulty canceling service and billing disputes. Specifically, customers allege in their complaints that the company will not release them from the service even when the customer follows the company's policy to teminate the service. The inability to cancel the service results in additional billing that the customer disputes owing. Although the company resolves the complaints, it has failed to correct the underlying reason for the complaints. The Bureau processed a total of 753 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 753 complaints closed in 36 months, 234 were closed in the last year.

Reply to
Milhouse Van Houten

Reply to
GROUP MODERATOR

ummm.. I dunno. Michael's pretend sister?

Reply to
Milhouse Van Houten

Mark's boss?

Reply to
GROUP MODERATOR

That's funny. I spend a good part of my workday advising military installations on electronic security. Sometimes it even involves equipment they bought from some thrid party company that didn't work right because it was designed, sold, or installed correctly. I expect we'll get even more of these calls now. I wish you the best in your expansion.

Reply to
J.

Slight difference, we have about 600,000 customers compared to RLB's few hundred

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Don't recognize the name

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Unsatisfactory is unsatisfactory.

---------------------------------------

formatting link
ADT's record is not classified.. WTF? good?

----------------------------------------

formatting link
Protection One.. Unclassified. good?

Company Management: Additional company management personnel include: Mr. David Olson ^^^^^^^^^^ Maybe Bass will look into this.

formatting link
Brinks... best record so far.

formatting link
Sonitrol. The BEST record.

Reply to
Milhouse Van Houten

That's no excuse. We've got 6 million alarm customers in the US alone and a much better record in your company's own hometown:

formatting link
Why doesn't Monotronics belong to the BBB?

Reply to
J.

Heh, kind of puts the BBB's credibility into perspective. js

Reply to
alarman

Pretty much, but I'm subscribing to the idea that Bassshit's is accurate.

Reply to
Milhouse Van Houten

Maybe they supplied the best hookers?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Call and ask?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

That is ridiculous. The BBB supplies low quality hookers. Everyone knows that.

Reply to
Milhouse Van Houten

Reply to
I brive a dus

formatting link

formatting link

Reply to
I brive a dus

formatting link
>

formatting link
>

Wow! Thank You, Tom.

Reply to
Milhouse Van Houten

Wasn't it one of Morgan's aliases? I assumed it was. Perhaps not?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

<

No the moniker belongs to J Sloud. He's the ADT guy with more stories than the Brother's Grimm. He's designed systems for locations ranging from Atlantis to the Garden of Eden. He's protected everything from Area 51 to Mother Teresa's g-spot. Tom Clancy consulted him while writing many books, and Kofi Annan begged for his help in securing the Afghan borders.

Reply to
I brive a dus

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.