Overstock dot nuttin

Anyone need any used b-beanies, or should I export them to Belgium?

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

if there been exposed to wireless signal,they could be mistaken for rfi capable device and sent back to you as dangerous item,or you could have some one to your door,for a terrorist attack on Belgium....

"Crash Gordon" a écrit dans le message de news: 3DPif.596$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net...

Reply to
petem

That would consist of one preteen kid on a skate board, crashing into a chocolate factory with a lighted firecracker.

Reply to
Jim

and clean the old silicone out of them

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

I'll take them IF you cut the wires off.

Reply to
mikey

All wire stubs were carefully removed by a Belgian day laborer I hired from a Home Depot parking lot...I felt sorry for the poor slob. However, he did not have the manual dexterity to use a tool (no opposing thumb) so I recommend rinsing off the Beligian slobber first before using (he used his teeth to remove the wire stubs)

| >

| >

| >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I recommend you try and sell them with a power washer. I hear Beligian slobber is a pain to rinse off.

Reply to
Impalpable

I've got an electrical contractor on a recent job I was on that would probably buy them. I caught them trying to reuse beanies by squeezing them open with their crimper and then crimping them down again. The only problem is we will end up troubleshooting their work.

BobbyD

Crash Gord>Anyone need any used b-beanies, or should I export them to Belgium? >

Reply to
bdolph

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.