Brinks & ADT Are A Total Ripoff

I signed up with these guys 3 years ago. What a pleasant experience it has been.

Here is their direct link comparing features & pricing.

formatting link
Don't sign your life away to those worthless jerks at Brinks and ADT.

Andrew Keller Austin, Texas

Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system Per maggiori informazioni |For more info

formatting link

Reply to
George Orwell
Loading thread data ...

simon 3 wooo

Reply to
Spudz

Got to love those Simon's, just pull it off the wall before it can dial...

Reply to
George Siegle

You'd be suprised how seldom that happens

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Yeah... dumb perps don't even bother watching the TV ads.

Reply to
Frank Olson

I use Ademco Vista's or FA panels. Then I do everything else wireless. I did one install a few weeks ago in 49 minutes. My daughters apartment. There was no furniture in there yet, which made it that much easier. She didn't want monitoring, or else it would taken another 5 minutes whole to connect the phone line, and another hour trying to get a hold of a CS operator to verify signals... :)

I installed the following:

1 Vista15P 1 6150RF Keypad 1 Wave2 Siren 1 5890PI Motion 1 5849 Glassbreak 1 5808W3 Smoke 6 5819 Door/window contacts with shock 1 5804 Keyfob

I just refuse to install those all in one systems, like the Lynx or Simon3. It is nothing but junk in my opinion.

Jim Rojas

Mark Leuck wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I thought you hated ADI, Jim. Are you using Clearwater? If so, ask the guys about my parties. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

It's been 6 years since I purchased anything from ADI. I buy all my Ademco parts online, at ADT pricing.

Jim Rojas

Robert L Bass wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

This is the reason I no longer buy from ADI.

formatting link
Look at the item location, price and quantity.

Doesn't ADI have a warehouse in Toms River?

Jim Rojas

Robert L Bass wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

And I'll bet you've never seen a counter clerk the likes of her either... Youza!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Where do you think he gets all of his stuff?? I'll bet they "drop ship" too!! :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Yep. It's about a mile from the Parkway on the road that leads to Long Beach Island. My family has a summer place there. When I was very young we had a place in Ocean Gate, a few miles from Toms River. Dutch Shultz' hideout is near there, too -- a popular lover's lane.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Hmm. Memory served poorly. That's not the road to LBI but the rest was right. :)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.