Newbie question report code info

Hmm I'm confused, I'm reading a vista 10se manual and am tring to understand a few things involved . Reading page 20 . I'm given the example of {1}{2} for "C". It states refer to System Communication section for complete info. Now mind you I probably am just not comprehending the manual so bear with me please. Page 64 System Communication- ok I'm having trouble understanding these pages - I have a full grasp of the 3 beggining paragraphs and can decipher most of the tables but I'm not seeing an area that states 12=C are they referring to page 68 the box "To program system status and restore report codes "and if o that seems to be an example for 3+1 or 4+1 standard format correct? well if thats the case and I'm not totally confused if i were to use Contact ID ---no i must be wrong on the how to input the report code page in the manual it says nothing concerning using # and 12 as it does on page 68 .. I could use some help where did they get the 12=C wheres that table.. thanks signed a little confused. Thanks any help would be much appreciated.

Reply to
US.Homes.Security
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.