Napco Gem3200 V11 ---> V60

I'd like to know if I can use my current settings from my gemini 3200 V11E (using quickloader) into the current version 60? I'm looking to replace my old board for a current version & this would make it so much easier to set up.......

Steven

Reply to
Steven
Loading thread data ...

Yes. No problem.

Reply to
Jim Rojas

You can use the same setup for your new board. You just wont be taking advantage of the new options that have occured since your revision.

I'm not in the office right now and I can't think of what might have been added since V11

Reply to
Jim

Net Mod support? Access support?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Reply to
Steven

Virtual Keypad is one, but requires a subscription service. It's the easiest for most people to use.

PCD Manager Software with an NL-Mod allows access to codes and logs, but I don't think it allows arming and disarming. None of my clients use it that way anyway.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Another non network dependent solution would be a Wizard IIe. Call home from your cell and check the alarm, arm it, disarm it, etc.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.