Lynx-R Lights On Setup

Is there a way to have the lights on in the Window of the Lynx-R? I see a Lights On and a Lights Off button on the Keypad, but looking through my manual, it really doesn't explain clearly what this is for or how to turn it on or off.

Reply to
Jack
Loading thread data ...

Are you are referring to the display lighted? The lights on/off is related to X10 control of a device.

Reply to
athomesolution

I just want my panel light to be on. I have no X10 devices.

Reply to
Jack

Reply to
Michael

Michael, thanks for the feedback. I was aware of the Backlight option and did get into the panel and confirmed that the setting was on "zero", instead of one. All this does is turn on backlighting for the keys. What I was hoping is an option is to see what's being displayed in the Top Window. At night, if there is an alarm or error message, I have to find a flashlight to see what message is being displayed on the panel. This is the area that I'm trying to Backlight or turn on.

Reply to
Jack

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.