Looking for Work

I was just laid off from by current employment as a technical service rep for Bosch Security Systems Inc. I am hoping to land another tech support job. If anyone has any leadsm it would be greatly appreciated,

TIA

Reply to
Mark M.
Loading thread data ...

How far are you willing to commute?

TIA

Reply to
mikey

I hear that all sorts of nasty things have been happening up there lately at Bosch. Back when in was Radionics it was always a cut above the rest. I know of lots of D8012 and D8112 Radionics panels still cooking after 20 to 25 years. Now that Bosch is in control and everything is made in China it's just like all the rest or maybe even a cut below. They recall the GV2 or the G Series fail sometimes after just a couple of years of service. I heard about 8 engineers got the axe over the G series to GV2 screw up and about a dozen others were canned as well. Sometimes when we order gear (like the

7024) it comes in the right can but it is actually a DS9400 instead. Bad out of box stuff like never before. Long time users like Auto Zone, FedEx, Penneys, Wal-Mart, Target etc. all getting a sour taste in their mouths I keep hearing. The CCTV gear still seems okay but the IFAS stuff makes me worry. What's up? Can you tell us or would you have to kill us after you gave us the story?

Reply to
Roland Moore

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.