Roger Leadabrand

I thought I'd post this in case some of you folks knew Roger and hadn't heard of his passing. He was a really nice guy.

Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 9:17 AM Subject: Roger Leadabrand Importance: High

To All Employees:

It is with great sadness that I must inform you of the passing of Roger Leadabrand earlier this week.

Roger has been a longtime employee, not only with Bosch Security Systems, Inc, but also with the former Detection Systems, Inc. and Radionics, Inc. organizations. His management career spanned assignments in Operations, Product Support, Customer Care, Technical Support, Training and Sales. His most recent assignment was that of VP of Sales for the Western US region.

Roger will be dearly missed not only by his family, friends and community, but by all Bosch associates, industry peers and the many friends he knew in the Security Industry.

Once more information becomes available with respect to his funeral arrangements and family wishes, we will promptly update everyone concerned. Bosch Security Systems Inc. will also issue a general industry press release when appropriate.

Our thoughts and sympathies go out to his wife and children during this very difficult time.

Respectfully,

Shamus Hurley ____________________________

Bosch Security Systems

Reply to
Roland
Loading thread data ...

Yah he was a nice guy. I remember him from Radx...long ago. Sorry to hear of his passing.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.