lets put 2 and 2 together

To add to his collection of paperwork, a certain someone has received a legal "cease and desist" order from ADI for the use of their name. A certain someone also received a legal "cease and desist" order from Honeywell for the same thing. A certain someone also lost their benefit of "free shipping". A certain someone has also lost warranty coverage by the distributor and the manufactures on products he has resold. He has to cover the warrantys on the products that his very capable DIY clients have blown up. He was shoving this back down ADI's throat, using his purchasing as a threat, until ADI put their foot down. A certain someone also has been forced to go to a couple of small local independent distributors for product, which I don't know yet if Andy and George know about his colorful past. And a certain someone's inside connection (mole) at ADI, for confidential client information, has been fired from not only ADI, but the other distributor they were recently employeed at as well. A certain person is also trying to get into TriEd in Clearwater, but unforturnately for him, Kevin was already full of him from the ADI days. ADI, after learning about his other new websites, wants to have a look at them for violations of the "cease and desist" orders. Hmmm.....I guess Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. I guess he needed some new found friends.

Reply to
Bob Worthy
Loading thread data ...

He could use his status as a part-time jew and go directly to Visonic in Israel. He'd love to switch to a Brazilian manufacturer but the audible devices down there are reces monkeys that throw tantrums when a zone is tripped, and the import of such wildlife here is illegal.

Bob Worthy wrote:

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

"I guess he needed some new found friends".

He doesn't have any friends....so that means all who meet him are new found.

Norm Mugford

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
Norm Mugford

sounds like the are still going to sell to unlicensed customers via a ceratin someone, they just don't want anyone to know about it. Isn't that special.

Reply to
Bob

Exxxxxxelent! Well done, Smithers. js

Reply to
alarman

I've never heard of this before. Do you mean he's going to have to remove all mention of "Honeywell", "Ademco", and "ADI" from his many websites?? This could take a very long time. I wonder if he's going to have to cut his "Carnaval" vacation short because of this.

You mean it wasn't because of hurricane Katrina?? Just goes to show he's a dirty rotten miserable lying scumbag.

Somehow I just knew they would wise up to the fact that you can't train a monkey to install an alarm system in about two hours over the phone.

Somehow I just figure they know by now. Who are "Andy and George" by the way? Weren't they the two old "Geezers" that sat in the balcony on the Muppet Show? :-)

It's about time. I figure breaking client confidentiality is about the most heinous thing anyone can do. The fact that Bass accepted this information and used it to denigrate a rival proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the man has no scruples or ethics.

I just hope you realize that posting this information will make you even less "worthy" in the eyes of "you know who", but somehow I don't feel you give "two hoots". :-)

Frank Olson

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

Yes but at least he's still got his popups, now it shows

formatting link

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I still get "WinFixer". Dang!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Sounds like the cost of diy will be going up. The diy route must be looking less attractive every day. Personally I can't see going diy with as low as prices have become for pro installed systems. thanks to the "free systems" driving the cost of a pro installed system down it is almost not worth doing some installs, especially if not monitored.

If he can't show a current license from FL they shouldn't sell to him. Why should he be different from anyone else that walks in?

thank you for sharing this good news with us. Please keep us posted to any new developements. TIA

Reply to
Roger

I would imagine, when finding out he had other sites, is why they want to know the addresses. When I was having dinner with one of the upper level ADI people, they called the regional sales manager who filled him in on the info. It is the upper level that wants his site addresses.

Oh, well! I really don't know when this happened, but, as fast as the info came, it must have been a very well known fact.

Now that is putting 2 and 2 together

Each own independent distributorships here is Florida, which RLB is using. Maybe an ADI assumption, but I have know both for many years so I can find out. Would suprise me though because they are both relatively close to his area.

Hey, when in Rome, do as the Romans. When playing, even for Kicks and Giggles, in his backyard, playing by his rules is a go! You notice he has not posted to deny any of this.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

tsk tsk

Reply to
Spike2

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.