Let us remember Frank Olson

Another year completed.

formatting link

Reply to
Goofybass
Loading thread data ...

Yes... another year's gone by and you still haven't been able to post what "small distributor in Vancouver" I work for...

Reply to
Frank Olson

So what small distributor in Vancouver do you work for?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

You mean you want me to actually get out from behind my counter, walk outside and read the name on the sign??? It's *freezing* out there!!! ;-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Yeah, but then I'll know where to send the gift certificate for the free cup of hot chocolate so you can warm up afterwards.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Thats not RLB Frank

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I know...

Reply to
Frank Olson

You know. I think you said something to me once about where you worked in an e-mail. It was something I think I could have deducted where you work from. Not something specific. To bad I can't remember what it was and I have recycled and replaced computers several times since then. LOL.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

'Well I think Frank is reluctant to answer your question directly, so he must have his reasons. I think we should simply respect that and let it go....unless I'm wrong of course, in which case, I'd like to know if you have any alarm specials on at your counter ?....))))

RHC

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

Flat out of "specials". Lots of apple pies though...

Reply to
Frank Olson

I bet you even wear a paper hat.

Some latex gloves.

Or .... or .... waint a minute ......they don't make you wear a ...... hair net...... do they?

Do you know what they put in the "special sauce"?

Or, ..... maybe we really don't want to know.

Reply to
Jim

No. I wear a baseball cap... With lot's of gold braid on the brim 'cause *I'm* "the Chief".

Wrong counter, bud... That place is just down the road though.

I dunno... I've always wanted to know...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.