lack of support at Home Technology Store

And now your a "Bosch" dealer, right Mr. Bass?

What most likely happened, friend, is that you had your Milwaukee in reverse and all the curious visitors were just amused at your lack of knowledge on how to use your drill.

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford
Loading thread data ...

Wait until you get to the post tension slabs where before you drill they have to be X-rayed to find the cables.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

I don't sell Bosch drills if that's what you mean so no, you're wrong. I do sell other Bosch products though.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

That musta been what I meant...because that's what I hit...one of them thar cables.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Did ya cut through it? Your insurance company wouldn't be to happy with you on that one! It would be major.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

"Post tension slabs" are a piece of cake. I still have a pair of those "X-ray specs" I got in a box of Coco-Puff cereal years ago. I put 'em on under my "Darth Vader" helmet and face shield and drill away!! :-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

One green eye and one red eye in cardboard frames......sorta like Max Headroom gone neo

Reply to
Bob Worthy

No never made it though the cable (good thing I guess)...burnt up the hammer drill and the bit though. That was a lonnnggg time ago. And a lot of darn trouble to run 2 RG 59's. The whole thing was the prime's fault anyway - there was supposed to be a low voltage fire sleeve through the floor for us...oops sorry I guess you'll have to drill it yourself...what the heck did I know...that sounded like: go ahead drill a hole, I'm not gonna do it for you. He was quite the Jerk.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Yah that kind of contractor.

The owner of the home was a really nice guy..& a probably billionaire. He reminded me of Mr. Magoo and he liked me so he protected me from the idiot prime.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

You mean the kind that make you wanta run right out and do another deal with them?

Reply to
Bob Worthy

I stopped doing alot of builder business years ago. I have a couple of good ones, very professional. In general they are cut from the same mold. They are like hound dogs. You let them in your house and they piss on your coffee table. I have no use for them or their mentality. Oh, and for the luxury of dealing with these guys, you only have to do the job for near nothing.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Oh this wasn't a builder home...this was high high end..it was over 2 mill and that was almost15 or so years ago. I made plenty of money on this...its just the prime was a dick...and of course dealing with architects and designer-types was a moderate pain because it took weeks to get stuff approved by the designer who was back in TX.

The architect and designer both liked me so I ended up with another one on the same mountain. That one was awesome too and ended up in Architectural Digest...damn thing took 2 years to finish though.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.