Kill my phone line?

You are not aware that the "Free" strudle comes with an unwritten contract that says that you have to provide free service for a period of 5 years. If you don't, you are obligated to pay back the difference in free service for the balance of the 5 year agreement. It's one of those "lose ... lose ...." situations.

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

Is it a strudel lease then...or do I own it? Do I always then have to go to the same strudel lady for 5 years or can I buy/eat studel elsewheres as well?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Don't you get it? The strudle is "Free"! You can use as much or as little as you want to..... but only as much as is offered. ( which is only offered when something is wrong with the system and you're in the area) Your only obligation is to provide service at no charge. And if you don't ..... then your are obligated to provide service at no charge.

I mean ..... how much more clear can I make it?

(Jeeeeeze. Perfect example ..... People just never read the damn contract.)

Reply to
Jim

Well heck and golly gee, you're right!...it's right there in 6 pt. Kanji.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Kanji? Is that what language that is? Oh well, I can't read Kanjian anyway.

And anyway, your eyes must be a lot better than mine.

Reply to
Jim

If you're going to spend money on as cell type back up why use Uplink? I think I'd get a new Vista panel and use something like 7845i-GSM Total Connect from Honeywell or NX-8E and Alarm.com from GE.

Reply to
Just Looking

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.