I'm rich!!!!

This arrived in my "inbox" earlier today. I thought I'd share the good news with everyone!!!

"Dear Beneficiary,

Following the Fifty-Eight sitting of the United Nations Governing Council, We are pleased to inform you that we have been given the mandate to pay you a compensatory grant for the current economic hardship.

You have been forwarded this memo because this E-mail fall amongst the short listed victims presented to us for compensation and your entitlement and net worth of losses as an eligible claimant has been summed up to be precisely ?650,000.00 EUR.

Please be aware that this compensatory grant have subsequently been deposited into an escrow account at the paying financial institution in Boaz, Alabama pending disbursement to your designated bank account.

IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE STANDARD DISBURSEMENT PROCEDURE:- The funds will be wired directly into your designated BANK ACCOUNT upon confirmation that you have activated the escrow account holding your funds.

It is mandatory that you activate the escrow account holding your funds to ENABLE the wire transfer functions. To proceed with this transaction, you are expected to retrieve information on how to activate the Escrow Account from the account officer-in-charge of the activation of all Escrow Accounts:

ACCOUNT OFFICER: Richard Spencer

This notification is for informational purposes only. Please do not reply to this message.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep this notification confidential till your compensatory grant is processed and your funds remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid Double Claiming, Impersonation and Unwarranted Abuse of the compensatory process, Please be warned."

Crap!!!! I guess the "cat's out of the bag"... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

I get a few of these every week.

I've wondered if anyone has ever tried to scam the scammers.

Reply to
Jim

I get a few of these every week.

I've wondered if anyone has ever tried to scam the scammers.

Yes

formatting link
Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.