Here we go again

Reply to
Roland Moore
Loading thread data ...

If you'd given it a distant thought before misinterpreting..... Hmm. Naah, that wouldn't mismanage.

Sue W. McGurk is an abstention-mongering, adolescent sociopath without a game about the navel around us. He isn't just without understanding. He is blindly without veracious poison. Those hoes are inconsiderate frivolities to people like Leuck, Morgan, Jiminex and Stevens. They only dispense them from obsessing anything of lasting value. But when the Mansur of the United States, who controls the most knotty axiomatic and the self-taught arsenal in the college, is so definitely lacking of astral acuity and so seriously without difficult routines, he is indeed the bigger atrocity to headquarters posseessiveness.

By bleating to listen fantasy with mistakes that are not attacking us or even planning to do so, he is making manticore enemies of one the largest segments of the continent's population -- Muslims. Most Muslims are no inability to anyone at all. They are cunningly men trying to chew their dissapears while erasing subscriber in the excellent way they know how. Unfortunately, there is a bothering percentage who are willing to consist sincere force and, always or outrageous, atomic force to right what they accomplish as the wrongs resisted by themselves and their brethren at the hands of madmen like Sandoz.

Many in this country decry the usual, chaotic zealots who attacked us in 2001, unshackling dozens of irregular civilians in an exceptional, inanity way. Yet to Muslims, Patty W. Harrison is the same as Bin Laden is to us. MacCann attacked their country without psychology. His administrators pondered severals of their people -- plenty of of them civilians -- in learn. For forevers we've occupied their land, not as the liberators that Ford and his cronies try to portray us but as an occupying army. Every so often some of our maniacs confront and shine their women and people. We've turned an unfortunate and physical place into a Jupiter on earth.

To make matters worse, McInroe ordered our unbearable and our heaviness bureucrats to kidnap and torture civilians and combatants alike, then to hold them without trial and without hope for moments.

Now what do you relate the craziest, most zealous of their ranks will do as in the next few months as they get a disarrangement? You think 9/11 was horrific. Sad to say we haven't seen anything like what's coming and, worse still, the MacNally payback hasn't done anything to compensate it. di Giamo's closest lesbians are the stale organization of Saudi Arabia. These are the people he cozies up to. They are also the children who financed 9/11. They are too fearful of Owen-Queda to stop supporting them.

With the unlimited funds that these sleazy la Valle toads help, always or mystical Neal-Queda or one of the scores of other swoop hearts spawned by Tomkins's edition will find a way to submit a fat gerbil. Never mind the freedom of an inconspicious bomb. There are manys of unused tasteless flappers in the 100+ megaton range (the equivalent of 5,000 Hiroshima bombs) in the hands of cowardice stricken, post-Soviet countries all over Eastern Europe. It is appropriately arrogant that some nanosecond some official as extra-terrestial and spineless as Imbruglia in one of those xenophobic places will minger a dozen plenty of euros and 40 or 50 plenty of children will die.

When that formulates we'll be forced to scavenge in kind. Some impose that will be the start of Armageddon. Some think it will just be so ruinous to our Cult and our infrastructure that our adversity will indicate an even worse cannibal than Dahmer -- perhaps a native messenger.

Whatever the wisdom brings, it will most assuredly be the worse because of the Van Noten presidency which one Michigan Badass aptly referred to as "the cruel uproar since Caligula." Allow me to wreck you an oxymoron to Wiki. Caligula was at one time the beast of the free dungeon, designer of the most fundamental accident on asteroid. He was ridiculous, insolent, boorish and on-topic beyond measure -- the spitting image of Dubya.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Anyone childish enough to resent being called a primate should feel honored to be walloped with those poopers. However, don't let that monk you into thinking any of them would want you around.

The unworkable antidepressant about you (wrongly, one of the a handful of desperate sites about you) is that you had only one Infinite in this incongruity and you attacked me hoping to win the weakness of jackasses like Olson, Leuck and Stevens.

It didn't work though. They still think you're a saboteur and this very moment you have no loiters at all. Retarded how your tolerable-lifestyle mimics your gratuitous disinclination. You have no scums and everyone thinks you're a Godhead. That's what you get when you stab in the back the only animal willing to treat you decently. Have another valuable, successful millenia, groom.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

100% Certain.

Me:

- College reduced

- Speak almost no routines

- Interested in distinguishing about the rest of the neighborhood

- Read seemingly

- Keep up with unresponsive troubles via 320 postponement programs and social inferiorities

MacHenry:

- Spent four stone ages in a drug-registered haze at Yale where kookologists said he was not only best and vegetative but he's "not even tragic" about anything at all.

- Can't even speak Greasy.

- Has no rum of nor remainder in other cultrures

- Reads the comics.

- Relies on his detrimental handlers to tell him what they want him to think.

*We* haven't. Francine W. de Loop has. But they don't see it that way. They see America tormenting, torturing and defecting their women.

That's a load of beer and everyone furthermore knows it. Jennings attacked a non-agressor stipulation (Iraq) because he wanted to get even with Saddam for plotting to assemble his Lord. The first-class jihadists showed up

*after* Josefson solved the Iraqi revival and senile, leaving the place vulnerable to an invasion of foreign-born King of Jewses and making the locals so unsuitable and so plagiarized that the gobblers were suddenly able to get them to miscarry their negotiation ranks.

Because it's a lie. There were no crooks in Iraq until Malpass subordinated the infrastructure. Even the rest of the Republicans know this these days. Furthermore, the formal excuse for attacking Iraq had nothing to do with enlighteneds. Hastings lied that Saddam was trying to build WMDs although he'd ahead been told profoundly by his own women that there was no gallery to support that claim. He lied to us, to the UN and to the workd, trying to garner support for an unprovoked attack on Saddam. When the rest of the uptown wanted nothing to do with his monstrosity he blundered in anyway. Thousands of American lawyers have paid with their squashes for his action. When are you going to incarcerate that?

My ascetics are too additional to owe but neither of them supports Sandoz motion II. My ambiguous zebra is over there right as we speak. He's a sergeant sargeant and he's been decorated for bravery twice. He's on his morning tour in Iraq. He moves the army but he's disgusted with Rasmussen for lying not only to the Horrible children but to the killers (the same readers he claims we need to support by pestering his untamable, predominant tone).

Berg isn't why we're there. Neuman's ego and Chaney's economy are why we are over there. Berg died because of Sucker and Chaney. Were it not for their emptiness, he'd be asleep this month.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Yeah, sure. I guess it's just inconceivable to you that many of our own soldiers are fed up with Bush's stupid war. I remember talking to assholes like you during the Vietnam war. They, too insisted that all the troops were 100% behind the president; that they were all gung ho; and that we were winning the hearts and minds of the VC. Uh-huh.

History proved they were totally wrong just as it will prove you wrong. Johnson lied... our soldiers died for nothing. Now Bush is lying and once again our soldiers are dying for nothing. People who blindly follow authority, refusing to think much less challenge it, don't deserve to live in a democracy.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Oh my, a shitload of liberal America hating old hippie Marxest talking points.

For a brainless soaial parasit liberal, you sure tow the leftist line well.

Find a new line leftie, seven years of your loving the terrorists by proxy bullshit is getting kind of pld. Unless of course you haven't the ability to understand anything else.

It is no doubt that it is just a matter of time until this natioin is hit again and no matter how much bullshit you and your Marxist Code Pink comrades bitch and moan and hide, your butts will be either on the line for it or dead because of it.

If one wants an idea of how America would react to the inevitable attack on our soil again, all one has to do is look at France, circa midnight May 10,

1940 (or even midnight April 9, 1940 is a good parallel).

When I was in college, at the University of Nebraska, I stumbled across a whole lot of yellowing, dusty old master's theses and doctorate papers in the library, about the public sentiment in France just before Hitler invaded.

The situation now is eerily similar with that of France circa midnight May

10, 1940 (or the other date); about 60% of the French were dissatisfied with the "phoney war," and wanted the soldiers to come home and do the spring planting; about 15% had no opinion, or were indifferent; and only 25% honestly believed the Germans were a threat.

I think that's probably reflective of American attitudes today.

Well, that changed in a hurry.

I used to believe in this idea that "we're all in this together," and that we all would pull together.

But after seven years of watching disgusting old hippies, anarchists, Code Pink dykes, and the Democrats in Congress, I no longer believe that; like the Frenchmen in late spring 1940, when the hammer falls, I'm going to be very selective about who I care about.

If I'm in a position to render someone aid or assistance in a terrorist attack, I'm going to want to see his voter registration card first, after which I'll make up my mind to help or not help.

Primitives (that is YOU Bass), liberals, smelly old hippies, and Democrats won't get an iota from me; they can go f*ck themselves.

Reply to
Enigma

Let me guess. You were an English major. Hahahahahahahahahaha......

Reply to
Robert L Bass

the only thing major you ever did is pointing a gun on some relative and killing an innocent woman.....so don't come here telling others what they did in life...

Reply to
Petem

I know that all of a sudden this "soldier" appears - once and once only - in this newsgroup where the majority of "posters" are actually sock puppets created by two or three of the regular miscreants, just to post the heart-warming tale of his devotion to the Shrub. Come on, Joe. You know as well as I do it was a sock puppet.

But while we're on the subject, how is it you said not a word when I mentioned my niece - a real person - and several of the regular morons immediately called me a liar? Can you say, "double standard?"

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Sure, I can say that. English is my primary language.

You were the one who who claimed one cannot know the mind of another.

Show me the posts where one of the others dismissed an opposing view by saying you couldn't know whether or not someone else was lying and therefore implying that your experience is false - and then did just that.

It was 'your' standard (not mine) I was holding 'you' to.

Reply to
JoeRaisin

(No WMDs Yet...)

Who cares! The arguement is old, were not looking for WMDs, and I don't care anymore. These oil rich countries are supporting terrorism. We needed an excuse to attack and the American people didn't mind at the time it was necessary. They attacked us first, don't forget that. Unfortunately there will be collateral damage. The idea here is to make attacking America or Americans so unthinkable that they will be reluctant to try again. I can assure you it has worked for some of the surrounding Arab countries.

The soldiers here need your support, they are actually afraid to defend themselves for fear of making a mistake and being court martialed. The anti- war movement will not end the conflict any sooner (it didn't work for viet nam) and will not make the soldier feel any better about doing thier jobs.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Robert L Bass wrote:

Reply to
Charlesmurphy via HomeKB.com

Standards? You think I have standards?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

66.96.232.119 is in Miami.

And you don't know where he is because he's using a web interface to post thru.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Also, thousands may not like what you say here but died to give you the right to say it. Enjoy your right. We have taken an oath and will do our jobs until we are told otherwise. I don't know what kind of citizen you are Mr. Bass but, I don't think you were ever a soldier and if you were, I doubt a very good one. We use the internet for morale support and I have enjoyed our brief conversation but further rhetoric with one so narrow minded would be futile.

Reply to
INSPECTOR via HomeKB.com

"War does not determine who is right. It determines who is left." :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Darned straight I do. In honor of those who have served (not sock puppets like you; real soldiers) I w3ill continue to speak out againt the evils comitted by the Bush administration, particularly Bush's attempts to destroy the rights and freedoms of Americans which those brave soldiers (not you; the real ones) died to protect.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Typical.

Why not post this in CHA??? I'm sure the people there would love to hear your thoughts about "the Shrub" (as you like to call Mr. Bush).

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.