Where's Bass?

I haven't seen anything from him in awhile.

Reply to
David 01
Loading thread data ...

Someone check the Obits!

Reply to
mleuck

RHC: Over the last week or two, I have sent private emails, plus a phone call and left a message with one of the people who works for him. Absolutely no response of any kind. Given his cancer, I hope things haven't taken a turn for the worse....:((

Reply to
tourman

Might be in Brazil

Reply to
mleuck

I just tried his cell #. Straight to VM (power off) and his mailbox is full (can't leave a message).

Reply to
G. Morgan

RHC: Yeah, he's always hard to reach but this time it seems different....

Reply to
tourman

Perhaps you should stop by the house...

Reply to
mleuck

Thanks for the concern guys. I as i the hospital a while, then in hospice. I've been since Tues or we recuperating.

Tried to log in using old Google account (which I had forgotten was originally created years to ago annoy someone else). I apologize for the confusion, Jim. It is my intent to treat you with respect and not start problems.

The last week plus has been rather difficult for me -- much pain, lots of doctors, nurses, etc.

Made the final decision to stop all chemo. Whenever I feel ok enough to post something relevant I will.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

RHC: Glad you're bad....has some of us worried.....

Reply to
tourman

Glad I'm bad? :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Gods, I think the typing demon has struck... again... :-)

I'm happy to see you back. I'm deeply saddened over the fact that we might be closer to losing you. Hang in there, Robert. God Bless! All the best (to you and yours) for the Holidays and here's praying that

2010 will truly be a miraculous year for you.
Reply to
Frank Olson

With all the meds I'm taking now I have to re-read every post half a dozen times and I still meess up a lot. :^)

Thanks Frank.

A miracle is about the only chance I have left at this point. There's a large tumor growing against the chest wall.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

RHC: Bad....I meant "back" obviously....typing is not my forte. As Frank says, we'll continue to pray for a miraculous year for you. You are in our thoughts and prayers...

Reply to
tourman

Could go to Mexico and try some of those alternative medicines, worked for Andy Kaufman

oh wait...

Reply to
mleuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.