GE MAStermind Monitoring / Business / Web

Hi there. I have had a few people asking me for support for the GE MASterMind product, especially in europe as the support from GE these days is non exisitant.

I have a wealth of expierience with the monitoring, business and masweb applications and I have a limited knowledge of the video application.

I would be interested in contact from other MAS guru's as there doesn't seem to be that many of us out there. Any people having issues with the application I am more than happy to offer help where I can.

Matthew

Reply to
Matthew Brough
Loading thread data ...

When I talk to Central Station guys they tell me if you're not GE end to end there isn't much support for the Osborne-Hoffman receivers, let alone MAS. Those are the GE rules it seems, and GE has the power and the money to make any rules they want.

Reply to
Just Looking

Perhaps you should talk to real central station guys, that statement is bullshit

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Try Dave P. at UCC. He has been a real central station guy for the past 20 years or so. Well he hasn't even accidentally un-programmed any customer's panels yet so he might not be in your league. Ask him what GE said when they found out he uses Dice and not MAS and wanted help. You could ask Bill P. at DCI or J.D at Response Center (each running SIMS) the same question. Again probably not in your league.

Reply to
Just Looking

Probably not in my league however we use DICE and OH IP receivers without any requirements from GE, they have never witheld support, neither has Honeywell, perhaps your friends have other reasons why GE doesn't talk to them

I suggest mints

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.