FS: Any DSC product.

Authorized dealer. Just email me your needs. We are located in ottawa. snipped-for-privacy@bellnet.ca

Reply to
zhcomm
Loading thread data ...

Got an original PC2500 keypad handy?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I've probably got a used one if you want it

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

Heh... "Authorized" by whom?? :-)

Frank Olson

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

You know where to go. Rojas probably has a dozen still in the original box (stickers and all). :-)

Frank Olson

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

No It doesn't exist anymore ...sorry :(

Reply to
zhcomm

Do you have any problem you ???? GFU

Reply to
zhcomm

No, I don't have a problem with it. I was merely asking how it is you come up with the phrase "authorized dealer" in relation to DSC. I have an account at Tri-ed (as do a large number of the other participants in this forum) which gives me as much access to the product as you enjoy. I don't see them (nor the local dealers in Vancouver) using that specific terminology. IMO, I think it's a bit misleading.

There's no cause to get "snippy". The group's FAQ is located here:

formatting link
Frank Olson
formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

Sort of.... what the f*ck is a DSC authorized dealer? as opposed to say, an alarm dealer?

*** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com *** *** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from
formatting link
Reply to
mikey

No I was testing to see if he had it, he did say ANY DSC product

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Yeah, maybe he can get me some 900 MHz transmitters, and intercom units. js

Reply to
alarman

I imagine it would be easier to find the original PC2500 keypad than those transmitters

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.