Modulator needed

My cable company switched the open channels to 63 and 95, and my old Channel Plus modulator can't use those channels. Unfortunately none of their new models can either. Does anyone know of a good modulator that can output a signal on 63 and 95?

Thanks, Rick DeBay

Reply to
Rick DeBay
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
This will probably do the trick for you.

Frank Olson

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

Could you please cut-and-paste the specs? For some reason I can't view that page. I can see their home page, but the product pages fail to load.

Thanks, Rick DeBay

Reply to
Rick DeBay

You have to enable Java. I can't see it using Firefox either. It works fine in IE. Won't allow me to copy either (protected by "Copyscape"). I have downloaded the specs in a "GIF" though. email me at feolson at yoursecuritysource dot com (no spaces) and I'll send it to you.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Sorry but our Modulator is off chasing ghosts & hob goblins with Scooby Doo and Mark Leuck, but we can offer you 3 burgers and a Bassanova instead.

Rick DeBay wrote:

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

Mike won't like it very much when I show him this Tom. He once said he liked you in spite of the fact you chew food with your mouth open

Reply to
Mark Leuck

:-)

Mark Leuck wrote:

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.