Frank from Alarmax Pittsburgh branch in serious condition

For those of us who buy from Alarmax in The Pittsburgh area and are familiar with Frank Mazur who has always been helpful with plans and bids etc. he is in extremely critical condition from lung ailments and I am sure he and his family would appreciate you keeping him in your prayers. tonight.

Reply to
nick markowitz
Loading thread data ...

I'm sorry to hear that both on a humanitarian level for his friends and family, and on a professional level because its so damn hard to find a good parts man who will take care of you.

P.S. Dana at Tri-Ed has been my goto parts person lately. Who would have thought.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Frank is the kind of guy who will take the time and help you with a project to understand what you need to do to do it properly especially when its your first time.doing a card access etc.

Reply to
nick markowitz

Bob is that the same "Dana" that was at SES up in Indie ??

RTS

Reply to
Rockytsquirrel

I don't think so. She's been at Tri-Ed for a number of years and promoted from the ranks if I recall correctly.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

tks Bob..

Reply to
Rockytsquirrel

eternal-september.org...

I am sorry to report that Frank Passed Away this past Friday. services are wed. morning.

An old Irish toast to frank may ye be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows your dead. He will be missed and is truly irreplaceable

Reply to
nick markowitz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.