FBI programming manual

How can a regular consumer get a copy of a FBI programming manual for a XL4500 panel? I have another panel by FBI, I think it's a XL2?? Is one better than the other?

Al

Reply to
Big Al
Loading thread data ...

Consumers can access the manuals online the same way dealers do. FBII is part of Honeywell. The manuals can be downloaded in PDF format from Honeywell's "Myweb Tech" site. It's password protected but the username and password have been posted in this newsgroup several times.

If you can't find it, contact me off the newsgroup and I'll get you the manual for free.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I'm suprised you haven't posted it again

Reply to
Mark Leuck

It's not available there - I was gonna dl it for Big Al this morning. I think Jim Roja's has it but I'm not a member there so I can't log in. I'm gonna look on my old hardrive and see if I have a copy somewhere.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Sure it is, Crash. I just downloaded it. The file is at

formatting link
The usual Honeywell username & password are required.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Dang it is there after all. Couldn't find it this morning. They must be working on the site cause it's been kinda screwy the past coupla days.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I downloaded the manual and placed it on my web server. The OP is welcome to download it free. Here's the link:

formatting link

Reply to
Robert L Bass

The guy who designed their website it should be flogged within an inch of his life or, worse yet, forced to fly inverted with Olson.

Who the heck uses gray as a link color?!?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Probably the same idiot that uses "dark blue" with a charcoal grey background... check it out at

formatting link
Duh-h-h!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.