EOL's

Get a grip Al, its bad enough seeing his drivel in this forum, now you want to put it in one of the trade rags, RLB would absolutely love it, he'd add it to his tag line.

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L
Loading thread data ...

You have a point. Sorry to add pain to insult :-).

Al

Reply to
Al Colombo

Only in the Sears and Roebuck catelog that is convinently placed in the outhouse, to be used only when the paper roll is empty.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Robert L Bass

Mr. Bass:

Which gives you greater pleasure: getting the facts right or exposing someone's error?

To everyone else: same question.

Reply to
Optional

Please, print it.

Reply to
Karl Magnus

I think these people are all really women, not men. Gotta be to be carrying on like this.

Bob

Reply to
RobertM

You do not have permission to copy or reprint anything I've written here or anywhere else.

guys think,

Wrong, Al. What I write is copyright protected, regardless where I write it. Copyright has nothing to do with privacy or confidentiality.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Both.

To most who posted to this thread getting the facts right is irrelevant.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

It's a public forum, n*****ts. Anything you post here is open game for the 4th Estate. Looks like you're afraid of people actually seeing the stupidity you post.

Robert L Bass wrote:

you guys think,

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

Gosh, I haven't finished counting the votes yet.

Al

Reply to
Al Colombo

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

AAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a putz. js

Reply to
alarman

How would he know, he hasn't done either.

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

Couldn't have "said" it better... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

and if you do say it, you must get Jack's permission first..... ha ha ha ha ha ha

Reply to
Russell Brill

And BTW, what happened to my inverted stewardesses???

Reply to
Russell Brill

I think they're still at 30,000!

Al

Reply to
Al Colombo

I'll keep that quote and add it to the long list of "Quotes from Mr. BAss".....or the longer list of "Outright lies by Mr. BAss."

We all know it's just another lie, Mr. BAss....

BTW...the above quotes are copywrited and cannot be duplicated or copied or used in any way, shape or form.

I know you won't use them Mr.BAss because I'm on your endless list of "Filtered Folks from ASA".

Thanks for the complimentary listing. Norm Mugford

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
Norm Mugford

And this from the person who copied from a Sentrol publication and claimed it as his own????

Have no fear Al...Bass's post has no commercial value..."fair use" would cover you anyway....

Coord

you guys think,

Reply to
coord

Try it and watch what happens.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

how do you figure your missives are copywrited?

Reply to
Chub

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.