DSC general system tamper

The situation is the above. PC1616, PK5501, RF5132 and Envisalink4. I get s ervive fault general system tamper. The tamper at RF5132 is ok, also i disa ble wireless zone supervisions and also disable rf jam detection but still get the error. Any idea? Thank you...

Reply to
spyros
Loading thread data ...

I don't use DSC but this guide was found on their website..

formatting link

Reply to
RTS

servive fault general system tamper. The tamper at RF5132 is ok, also i di sable wireless zone supervisions and also disable rf jam detection but stil l get the error. Any idea? Thank you...

General System Tamper means one of your external modules has a tamper

Light [4] - General System Tamper. This trouble will be indicated if a Tamp er Zone violation on any module is detected.

Don't disable wireless supervision, that's not it

Reply to
mleuck

servive fault general system tamper. The tamper at RF5132 is ok, also i di sable wireless zone supervisions and also disable rf jam detection but stil l get the error. Any idea? Thank you...

What version is the RF5132?

DSC came out with this on the v5.0 back in 2006

DSC would like to inform you of a possible issue regarding the RF5132 versi on

5.0 wireless receivers regarding the new case and wall tamper options. Several units have been shipped with the case and wall tamper options enabl ed. If enabled, the control panel will display a General System Tamper trouble. To disable the case and wall tamper options in the RF5132 version 5.0 wirel ess receiver: ? Enter [*][8][Installers Programming] to enter Installers Programm ing ? Enter Section [804] to enter Wireless Receiver Programming ? Enter Section [90] and turn ON Options [3] and [4] to disable the tampers We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Reply to
mleuck

et servive fault general system tamper. The tamper at RF5132 is ok, also i disable wireless zone supervisions and also disable rf jam detection but st ill get the error. Any idea? Thank you...

Thank you my friend, i'll try this and i'll let you know!

Reply to
spyros

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.