DMP Xr500 Innovonics Wireless

Trying to set up an old XR500 with a FA400 receiver and 472 interface card. Just using one FA210 transmitter programmed to z500 as a night zone, no ch eck in, no EOL, normally open.

When I attempt to arm, z500 is showing as faulted. I can force arm past it, and it only goes into alarm when I close the input on the transmitter. In the user menu it shows up under zone status/ alarm. When I use the zone num ber lookup, it shows okay.

I don't have much DMP experience, let alone Innovonics, am I missing someth ing super obvious here? I know it sounds like a strange application, but i' m just using the transmitter to tie into the alarm system on my service tru ck at night. Siren output on the truck is wired into a SPST relay to provid e a dry contact for the FA210. Sets the system into alarm, no bell output, just the keypad buzzer to wake me up at night.

Reply to
Innerpicked
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.