DMP iCom protocol

Hi:

I'm looking for the DMP iCOM protocol information. I'm trying to set up my own monitoring, as in my instance, there is no need for real monitoring, but it would not accept my ACK (0x6) reply.

Can anyone shed any light on this? blueman, if you see this, please reply.

Reply to
JS
Loading thread data ...

monitoring, as in my instance, there is no need for real monitoring, but it would not accept my ACK (0x6) reply.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but Messages are transmitted via UDP protocol. Also, you may want to take a look at this:

formatting link

Reply to
spam

own monitoring, as in my instance, there is no need for real monitoring, but it would not accept my ACK (0x6) reply.

UDP protocol. Also, you may want to take a look at this:

formatting link
I'm looking for the details of ACK (acknowledgement) of this UDP protocol. I'm seeing incoming, and am having trouble ACKing it. I want to monitor the alarm myself, and can hack up some PHP, or C#, or even C++ code to do so.

Reply to
JS

own monitoring, as in my instance, there is no need for real monitoring, but it would not accept my ACK (0x6) reply.

UDP protocol. Also, you may want to take a look at this:

formatting link

seeing incoming, and am having trouble ACKing it. I want to monitor the alarm myself, and can hack up some PHP, or C#, or even C++ code to do so.

Does this help?

formatting link
Scroll down to the iCom-E Traffic

Reply to
spam

my own monitoring, as in my instance, there is no need for real monitoring, but it would not accept my ACK (0x6) reply.

via UDP protocol. Also, you may want to take a look at this:

formatting link

I'm seeing incoming, and am having trouble ACKing it. I want to monitor the alarm myself, and can hack up some PHP, or C#, or even C++ code to do so.

Thanks for your reply, truly appreciate it. I need to know the contents of the data on the lines where it says: SCS-1R => .. Len=35 SCS-1R => .. Len=19

The data the length of 35, and 19, what's in there is what I'm interested in.

Reply to
JS

monitoring, as in my instance, there is no need for real monitoring, but it would not accept my ACK (0x6) reply.

If you need help Sean @ Nutech can assist. He successfully reverse-engineered the Ademco ECP protocol.

formatting link

Reply to
G. Morgan

Did you ever, for one minute, think that providing this information (which, in fact, emulates the kiss-off from a legitimate CS receiver) in an open forum may not be such a good idea. I realize that it's out there somewhere, but as security professionals we shouldn't be making it THAT easy. My two cents.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kurz

No, I didn't give it that much thought to be honest.

He does sell devices that will get codes for you, but out in the field they are not feasible (for a burglar).

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.