DLS 2002 driver

Hi, I am after the international drivers (or a driver for the PC1565)for the DSC sofatware DLS2002

Reply to
harro
Loading thread data ...

formatting link

Reply to
R-Guy

You require a login to access this site

Reply to
harro

try

formatting link

Reply to
EyeBee

Hey we have someone here who likes posting that crap

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Sorry - I realized that after I posted.

I contacted the site owner to see if he would provide a password or copy of the driver, but a got a flat no back.

Reply to
R-Guy

The following are available. Choose what you need and I'll have it sent to you by the manufacturer.

RFK5132 v5.1NA Driver Pack RF5132 v5.0NA Driver Pack Skyroute v2.3-2.4 Driver Pack PC1832 v4.1 Driver Pack PC1864 v4.1 Driver Pack PC1832 v4.1CP-01 Driver Pack PC1616 v4.1 Driver Pack Skyroute V2.3-2.4 Driver PC1864 v4.1 Driver Pack PK55xx v1.0 Keypad Driver PC1616 v4.1CP-01 Driver Pack PC1864 v4.1CP-01 Driver Pack PC5010 V3.2 CP-01 Driver PC1555MX V3.2 CP-01 Driver PC5132-433 V4.2NA Driver RF5108-433 V1.0NA Driver PC5900 V1.0 Driver RF5501-433 V5.0 Driver LCD5500Z V3.1 Driver PC1555MX V2.3 Driver PC4020 V3.3 Driver PC4020 V3.5 Driver TL-250 Driver

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Gosh Robert why don't you just post the login to DSC's site like you did Honeywell's?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Thanks Robert I require the driver for the PC1565 which I believe is in the international driver pack ( we are in Australia). I have the updated us drivers but our system is not recognised by the software (saying it does not have the module.)As far as I can tell the PC1565 is a close relative to the PC1555 but the 1555 driver does not work

David

Reply to
david

DSC doesn't use a common username and password. You're welcome to post yours if you like.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I'll give them a call to make certain you get the right one. Is the one below a valid email address?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

That should make no difference, are you worried they may take away your access if you did?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Are you worried they may take away your?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Apparently you are, what does that tell you?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Why not simply give him the link to your website where he can access your pirated version of the software?

Reply to
Frank Olson

I'm not worried. I don't give out my passwords. I wonder why you thought I would since you clearly won't.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Care to tell us where you see pirated software on my website?

Oops. You lied (again).

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I would since you clearly won't.

True but then again I'm not the one who likes posting logins am I?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Check "BassHome", moron. You're providing both the Napco and DSC (again) software. It's been copied from both manufacturer's illegally (in other words - pirated). I'm surprised you have the balls to do that again after the last time. What a putz.

Reply to
Frank Olson

No. You're the one who likes emailing illegal copies of copyrighted material.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.