Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

One day during Carnaval a very cute, young girl grabbed my butt. Then I realized she was just trying to pick my pocket. :^(

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

I think that may be an accurate template to describe the way many men experience female companionship, especially marriage.

Reply to
Roland Moore

Well, I've been very fortunate in that area. My sweetheart is the kindest, most loving woman I've ever met. When I was in the hospital she never left my side -- slept in a chair just to be near me. Her only flaw is poor taste in men. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

My ex would always be by my side when I was in the hospital. I would always have these terrible dreams about being undewater too long. Whenever I woke up choking or coughing she would be there with a smile; and a pillow in hand. What an angel. I'll never find another, she was one of a kind. Some guys say that there are plenty like her though.

Reply to
Roland Moore

My previous wife did that, too. The only thing was she kept holding the pillow down over my face. :^) [only kidding]

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I am sure mine was doing just that. I wish I was kidding.

Reply to
Roland Moore

All kidding aside, I wish the ex nothing but good. Hope she finds happiness. I did.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.