criminal intelligence

RANT:

Why in the hell would anyone cut out 18 to 22 guage wire from a house. I have spent several days this week re-wiring some houses in a subdivision i did. the ignorant asses cut all the wires in attic from above the ceiling. all they got was some 12-2 romex and enough of my wires to make me have to re do everything. the dumb asses did not get the heavy guage stuff to the stoves and air units and didn't touch the air line copper in the attic.

They could have gotten more for the air copper from one house than all the romex total.

dumb asses!

Reply to
motley me
Loading thread data ...

Many of the the cables that feed AC units, stoves, ovens, and sub panels have aluminum conductors.

Reply to
alarman

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.

Those weren't "crackheads". They were Canadians involved in building a pedal powered Boeing 747. Your mom's neighbor should be proud to be able to contribute to such a worthy cause. Think of all the green-house gases they'll be eliminating.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.