Cox ARRIS Touchstone

have no interest in talking to you.

I was trying to make nice, there's no reason to continue our mutual hatred. I want to end this bad blood. I really do Robert, it bugs me that we have this hate between each other.

Reply to
I use solid wire
Loading thread data ...

I don't hate you or anyone else. That doesn't mean I want to talk to you.

That's easy enough. Stop posting trash directed at me.

You may feel hatred. I don't. However, I know enough about you to realize that befriending you is a trap. I tried treating you nicely before and got unprovoked attacks on and off line in return. Tom Fowler had the same experience just recently when he tried to help you. There is no reason to believe you've suddenly changed.

You need mental counseling -- not cyber-friends. This newsgroup, which is primarily a hang-out for misfits, is no substitute for the medical help you need. That's not a taunt. I mean it. Get yourself into therapy. Or don't. You can stay exactly as you are if you want. Either way, I'm not going to make the mistake of treating you like a friend a second time.

Try calling Olson or Jiminex next time you want a shoulder to cry on. Olson will pretend to be your friend, but by now you probably know he's a total fraud. Jiminex will explain how your problems are all my fault and then rant about how happy he is that I have cancer. Then he'll get back in his rowboat and dream about perfect pairs or some other such drivel. That's about all the help you're going to find in ASA. Everyone here thinks you're an idiot.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

that befriending you is a trap. I tried treating you

had the same experience just recently when he tried

primarily a hang-out for misfits, is no substitute for

therapy. Or don't. You can stay exactly as you are

like a friend a second time.

will pretend to be your friend, but by now you probably

fault and then rant about how happy he is that I have

some other such drivel. That's about all the help

You're wrong Robert. I am in a new phase of my life that includes universal love. I want to make peace with the ones that I have wronged, I am at a point where I'm thinking of my own salvation.

If you can't accept me, that's fine. I sure don't want my legacy to be one of hate. I want to try and make amends to those that I hurt.

This includes everyone on this forum, I am trying to contact each of you individually, as courage allows. I'm far from perfect but I want everyone to know there are no hard feelings - no matter what happens.

Reply to
I use solid wire

Many you are one f***ed up dude, also please do not find the courage to ever contact me

Thank you

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Robert L Bass spewed:

Really? How so? When you decided to go "real life" with Graham and launch a personal attack in which you *lied* and deliberately misrepresented certain facts, Graham copied me with everything. Up to that point I figured that Groupie Muderator and "his pals" were the scum of the earth. You beat 'em all by a country mile. You've taken "scum" to new "lows". To falsely accuse someone in such a manner has got to be the most malicious and nasty thing I've ever seen anyone do.

You've extolled the virtues of Tom "coming clean" with the lies he's said about you. You've told all manner of lies about me (and others). You've never been able to substantiate any of it and you're never going to "come clean" either. To do so would seriously compromise your reputation, and the whole "innocent-poor-little-old-me-defender-of-the-DIY" act would unravel and you would be revealed for the fraud you are. I've seen the "apologies" you've published to Mike, Jim, and others over the years. They're as phony as you are. Jim's right. You have to ask for forgiveness to receive it. It's doubtful you'll ever be able to travel that road for reasons I've already mentioned above. You "say" you're not "angry" with anyone here but you're draggin' a chain of lies around a mile long and every link is forged with your hatred (watch "A Christmas Carol" sometime). You tell Graham he needs "mental counseling" and that this Newsgroup is a "hang-out for misfits". Have a good long look in the mirror, Bass. How "low" can you go?

Reply to
Frank Olson

Ditto!

Reply to
Jim

Help me out here. I have never been hurt by a accepting a sincere apology, have you?

Reply to
Roland

No. The problem is that Graham Morgan (aka Cracker) is not sincere.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

And you know a lot about not being sincere!!

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: ErSdnc3l8Ia9IT_YnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
Petem

I allow certain people here to contact me, he's not one of them

Reply to
Mark Leuck

ws:

You got THAT right.

Reply to
Jim

That's because (unlike Tom) Graham knows on which side of the bed to install the control panel under. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

That's only because Tom tends to head for the closet where the cereal is kept.

Reply to
Jim

of them. I don't recall the reason why not though.

You "forgot"???

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.