Color code for home alarm wiring

I didn't notice the BSA anywhere on the document, I'm sorry Frank but unless its been duly authorized. approved and copyrighted by RLB then its just pseudo-scientific drivel or techno-babble.

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L
Loading thread data ...

Soooo does that mean I can't use 12/2 Romex to wire speakers my theater room then?

| >> As for audio propagation, there's zero difference between solid | >> and stranded cable. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either | >> trying to sell you something, listening to audio salesmen spout | >> pseudo-scientific drivel or Olson. None should be believed. | >

| >

| > Heh... I don't need to spout any sort of "drivel" at all when Google is a | > far more accurate record. You do more to confirm your own stupidity on a | > daily basis than I ever could. | >

| > Speaking of cabling for speakers, here's a very interesting article | > someone emailed me. | >

| >

formatting link
| >

| >

| > Frank Olson | >

formatting link
| | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Of course you can... Just don't use the Zip stuff.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.