Brinks v Rojas Update Request

Any Brinks panel can be unlocked by driving over it with the correct sized motor vehicle. No meds needed after that, it's enough of a stress reliever by itself.

Reply to
Roland More
Loading thread data ...

Gee that experience isn't anything like RLB says it is, you DIY'ers are supposed to care so much :)

It's a Vista-10, pretty easy to program

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Well just don't tell anyone you work for ADT of course Robert doesn't care as he will cut down any company to push product

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Aw, c'mon, Bob. You know you're just an old DIYer at heart. The only difference is, like me, you figured out a way to get paid for having fun. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Wrong as usual. I rarely say anything negative about ADT. Most of the ADT *corporate* systems I've seen were proper installations. Almost none of the "authorized dealer" installations I've seen were even remotely related to proper work. I regularly get calls from ex-customers of ADT authorized dealers and Monitronics dealers who are fed up with sloppy workmanship, incompetent service, and unbelievably slow response to alarms. They opt to DIY because it's the only way many of them can get a decent security system.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

i DON'T work for ADT....robert is an ass you know, hell, it's even part of his name!!! ....who cares what he says, does, or thinks??

Reply to
BDEBJ

Ya noticed that .... did ya?

Reply to
Jim

The problem is ..... if you don't care about what he says and does to people, then you are enabling him.

If you don't negatively respond to his demeaning conduct, it is tacit appoval of what he is doing.

He is here solely with an agenda. Anyone who comes here with an agenda is generally opposed by the majority of participants without any pre- arranged agreement. It's just a social contract that the majority of any group seems to consent with. It happens in real life too, as it happens here. If one person joins a group of people and keeps harping on one subject, he is at first accepted out of politeness. Then continuing, is ultimately ignored and if he still continues, is ousted from the group. All of that has happened to him in the past and unfortunately there isn't enough fortitude among the participants in this Neswgroup, to do the same.

That his agenda isn't wanted here, is no secret. That the majority of people here don't like him or what he does and has done to people, is obvious by the posts that are made about him and to him. And all without any conspiracy among the group participants. There is no support for what he does and has done to the dynamics of this Newsgroup. The people who don't outwardly oppose him are not in favor of what he does, they're just not up to objecting to his bad behavior. Fortunately, by not objecting to his bad conduct it leaves it wide open for anyone else to behave in any manor they chose.

Therefore feel free to do and say anything you want to here. As long as Bass is given free reign to do what he pleases, and people don't do anything to refute his unacceptable and unconcerned conduct, then there's nothing that can be said to anyone else who does exactly what they want to do either. It is entirely his attitude in this Newsgroup that has directed the dynamincs of what goes on here. This could be a very very good informative and helpful group to anyone who comes here. It is not, simply and basically because it is contrary to group dynamics for it to run smoothly, when someone in the group constantly pushes his agendea.

As long as he does, there will be turmoil ..... he knows this, yet objects to the turmoil but refuses to stop his undesireable conduct to make this a good and viable Newsgroup.

So be it.

Fortunately ..... he will die sooner ..... rather than later.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.