Brinks sticks it to the Tech Man!

As of 1330 hours PST, the nice people hosting

formatting link
have suspended Jim's account. Anyone needing Tech-Help for Windows (the beta version) can email me directly. I'll have it posted as a downloadable link at
formatting link
as soon as I can. My thoughts and prayers are with Jim and his family at this time. America may be "the land of the free and home of the brave", but the justice system sucks big time.

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

It will be back up by the weekend.

Jim Rojas

Frank Ols> As of 1330 hours PST, the nice people hosting

formatting link

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I already set up mirrors in Canada, Russia and Malaysia.

They should be up and running shortly. I just need to iron out some data path issues.

Jim Rojas

Frank Ols> As of 1330 hours PST, the nice people hosting

formatting link

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Ha ! Well done Jim...back up and running I see. I hope Brinks chokes on that one.....

RHC

Reply to
tourman

Hey Brinks Lawyer Dude, Yeah you.

The following is my opinion. (Protected free speech.)

We know you are monitoring this. All you are doing is making Brinks look bad. Its not Jim. Its you. So far you haven't claimed one thing that is illegal that you can prove. If you can prove it you have not shown any evidence.

I can buy those parts and programmers myself. The information he puts out there is available to anybody who is willing to look for it. All I can figure is you or somebody at Brinks is being petty and trying to hurt Jim by having deeper pockets. Even if you manage to make it to costly for him to continue to fight and he gives up, all of the rest of us in the industry know it will have nothing to do with justice.

You are wrong. Do the right thing and let it go.

Sincerely, Bob La Londe

Reply to
Bob La Londe

My 100% Support to "Robin Hood Rojas"! I don't use those pieces of crap that Brinks thinks are so great, and I NEVER would! (well- maybe a boat anchor!) As Bob says : I hope that the Brinks a-holes have a great time reading about themselves here: That's proof enough for me that they have too much time to spend here and probably not spending it selling or making $! Any one with the knowledge and opportunity can hack their stuff- but WHY? Useless Garbage-belongs in the trash- which most of us that come across it obligingly put it!

Bob La L> Hey Brinks Lawyer Dude, Yeah you.

Reply to
secure15

Wow...like what if this spreads throughout the entire internet? - it could be a movement. Up the revolution! Power to da peeple.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Vladimir Lenin...Che Guevara...Cesar Chavez...Martin Luther King...and now, Jim Rojas! Viva la revolucion!

Reply to
shotgun boogie

You da man, Jim... Da "tech" man!!! :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

ADT = Walmart .......... Brinks = Target Stores ... Cheap prices, Low quality, Sleazy sales people... That's the opinion lots of people have of the majors after experiencing their service first hand... The whole legal battle with Jim won't help Target's (I mean Brinks) image at all........ I just hope ADT and Brinks continue using their current business models, it's been good for my company :-))

Reply to
Russell Brill

You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't take him.

And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both faggots and they won't take either of them.

And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in singin a bar of Rojas' Lawsuit and walking out. They may think it's an organization.

And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Rojas' Lawsuit and walking out.

And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

And that's what it is , the Rojas' Lawsuit Anti-Massacre Movement, and all you got to do to join is sing it the next time it come's around on the guitar.

Reply to
Matt Ion

ROFL

When I get my tools out of my truck, I talk about grabbing "shovels and rakes and impliments of destruction..." Awesome song

Reply to
Michael

And I was just sittting there on the bench...I was just setting there on the bench...

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Shades of Arlo, thanks Crash

KK

Reply to
SmallOne

Officer Obie was just makin' sure...

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Has anybody here seen my old friend Rojas? Can you tell me where he's gone? He freed a lot of panels but it seems the good die young I just looked around and his website's gone.

Has anybody here seen my old friend Mike? Can you tell me where he's gone? He hated lots of people but it seems he died young I just looked around and he's gone.

Has anybody here seen my old friend Jiminex? Can you tell me where he's gone? He cursed at lots of people but it seems he keeps on cursing I just looked around and he's rowing to NJ.

Didn't you love the things they stood for? Didn't they try to find some good in you and me? And we'll be free Someday soon It's gonna be one day

Has anybody here seen my old friend Olson? Can you tell me where he's gone? I thought I saw him flying upside down o'er the hill With Rojas, Sabodish and Jiminex.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I can even hear the music.

By the way are you the mystery guest (a.k.a. third party) mentioned in this (below)?

he was a business acquaintance of >Rojas and hoped to facilitate a settlement of this matter

Reply to
Roland Moore

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.