Bob LaLonde

I called that distributor and asked my rep to go to bat for you. The problem was apparently caused by your rep dropping the ball. Then, by the time you called to ask where your stuff was, the manufacturer had raised their prices. The problem was the rep's fault though. She should have furnished the products to you at the quoted price.

My rep agreed with your position on this. He'd take your account on himself but he's limited to major accounts. Instead he's calling the regional manager to ask that the matter be resolved *and* that they assign a different agent to your account.

I expect you'll probably get a call from them. I'd encourage you to give them one more shot, especially since there pricing is so aggressive.

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

My rep agreed with your position on this. He'd take your account on himself but he's limited to major accounts. Instead he's calling the regional manager to ask that the matter be resolved *and* that they assign a different agent to your account.

I expect you'll probably get a call from them. I'd encourage you to give them one more shot, especially since there pricing is so aggressive.

And...you couldn't communicate this with Bob LaLonde directly because.......?

Ego itch?

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

If Bass is trying to do the guy a favor, I am sure Bob LaLonde wouldn't care if it was smoke signals Bass sent. How many reps have you gotten crossed up with and could only think of homicide? If Bass' ego itches, then a good scratch is in order.

Reply to
Roland

Thanks Robert. I'll see what happens. If they make it right after losing the order and then jacking the price on me I'll give them another chance. I do need a couple PTZ cameras for that same customer of mine. I forget if their price on the PTZs was competitive or not.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

No problem, Bob. When you get their response, let me know if it's good enough. I might be able to get it to you for less, depending on the amount of margin they have on it. It's possible that we're being charged a similar price.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Reply to
Roland Moore
Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Reply to
I brive a dus

What??

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
I brive a dus

I'm an "expatriot American", "dummy". Remember?

How's the family? My Grandson getting his first two teeth. Both his parents are "walking zombies" from lack of sleep. Kinda funny now that the "shoe's on the other foot"... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
I brive a dus

"Frank Olson"

Are you really expatriated? I thought you were just temporarily relocated.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Heh... Robert's called me both "expatriot" and "expatriate". I'm neither. My family relocated to Canada when I was five weeks old. I've lived here all my life. I own property in the US and pay taxes there. I carry an American passport and have even worked there. With the better exchange rates recently, we've even started shopping in Bellingham again on a weekly basis.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
Roland

you must have made zillion!

the fact that they are so rare must have helped to have higher bet...!!!

"Roland" a écrit dans le message de news:

45a3f52d$0$18093$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...
Reply to
Petem

Reply to
Roland

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.