Bass' online DIY store

Just curious as to whether his business is still functioning without him.

Reply to
chasbo
Loading thread data ...

Was it functioning WITH him?

Reply to
mleuck

RHC: Mark, that comment is beneath you.....

I was speaking to Bob two days before his death. His business was doing great until his health care costs bankrupted him. He died penniless - bankrupted by your American style health care. The US has some of the best health care in the world; unfortunately no one can afford it....

If the US would reduce their bloated military budget by even 1%, they'd have enough money available to provide a minimal and decent level of health care for all citizens. But it seems no one there wants to pay for benefits for others who are seen as not deserving of them. Our socialized health care system is far from perfect, but I'll take it any day over yours. And for those who don't agree, wait until you need help and see if your tune doesn't change...

flame suit "on"

Reply to
tourman

To each his own, That is the American way....

"Gun slingers to the end"

I was speaking to Bob two days before his death. His business was doing great until his health care costs bankrupted him. He died penniless - bankrupted by your American style health care. The US has some of the best health care in the world; unfortunately no one can afford it....

If the US would reduce their bloated military budget by even 1%, they'd have enough money available to provide a minimal and decent level of health care for all citizens. But it seems no one there wants to pay for benefits for others who are seen as not deserving of them. Our socialized health care system is far from perfect, but I'll take it any day over yours. And for those who don't agree, wait until you need help and see if your tune doesn't change...

flame suit "on"

Reply to
RockyTSquirrel

And?

Plenty of people can afford it, it didn't become the best if nobody used it

Military spending has nothing to do with it, if the government would lower taxes and reduce spending there would be a LOT of money available for health care.

A government that cannot properly run the Post Office or for that matter anything else won't be able do do squat with health care

If you think it's expensive now wait until it's "free"

Reply to
mleuck

Uh, they tried that. Taxes have to go up.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Uh no spending has to go down, if you give them more money they spend it.

Tell you what tho, if you really think you need to pay more taxes they will accept a check.

Reply to
mleuck

flame suit "on"

Reply to
Just Looking

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.