Aritech Attender

Status light is flashing. I am assuming this is showing a bypassed zone (?). How do I get the caller to get this panel back to a solid ready light. System arms and disarms and all else seems normal accept the front door does not trigger. Again, I am assuming zone 1 is bypassed or am I assuming incorrectly? Thanks in advance.

Bob W.

Reply to
Bob Worthy
Loading thread data ...

Bypassed zones usually drop out once the system is armed then disarmed..have you had them try to arm fully then disarm it?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Yup..everything seems to be operating OK. Can arm, disarm, and other openings register except the front door. Blinking status light remains.

Bob W.

disarmed..have

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Probably low battery than because of power outage during hurricane. This isn't a customer but a call in. I'll set up a service call if they want or just see if the battery charges back up. Thanks for the information.

Bob W.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

The status light will also flash if the panel loses power or has a low battery or fails to communicate or a fire zone has a fault. If the zone is bypassed simply unbypass it. The instructions for keypad operation are on the inside of the door.

Reply to
<thesatguy1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.